Need template

Please post commercial templates here.
Mikeone

Need template

Post by Mikeone »

Hi Guys,

I want to made a backoffice admin website, but i dont have so much time and need someone who can offer me its services, i am looking for a Left panel, with top bar and footer bar responsive like this or similar: https://colorlib.com/polygon/gentelella/index.html

Must be made with wysiwygwebbuilder which will allow me to add menu items and made my own changes.

I only need those 3 items fully responsive. It must be easy to modify. Please pm me with a reasonable offer.

Thanks in advance

Mike
me.prosenjeet

Re: Need template

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Here there are some templates with live demo. See if you find any useful:
http://lucknowwebs.com/downloads/templa ... -templates
Check the new Chat GPT and Malware detect extensions at the link below

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com
pajadt

Post by pajadt »

Hi Mike,

Your example is create with bootstrap, as i see you try to implement PHP or any server side language and make it Admin Panel like you have for Prestashop or wordpress
Create same with WWB is not posible / because we dont have vertical menu like that, WWB CMS is not responsive etc / way how can create this what u want is coding html and css, but in that way u must know coding if you want something to change.

Other way is to we create with bootstrap, and sell to you. or u can buy template dashborad from web wich sell template like this.
After that u must to implement PHP that is a long project depending on what feature you need and how you needs, we can do also
Anyway i need more info about this project or contact to me
Last edited by pajadt on Thu Aug 10, 2017 1:55 pm, edited 1 time in total.
maxime

Post by maxime »

Create same with WWB is not posible / because we dont have vertical menu like that,
i think you are wrong there is menu who can act like the one he is showing.
pajadt

Post by pajadt »

Maxime, I talk about vertical menu to be same . Menu like this at example not have WWB this menu used jquery script and not have WWB as i know. Maybe have but i not see.
Mikeone

Post by Mikeone »

Thanks guys

I have my admin website done in php, actually using responsive Menu. But i like that design using bootstrap. A Top bar with user details menu and a left menu which slides when you move mouse over, thats what i am looking for.Maybe is possible to do with layers but as i said i have no time now for that.

My skype: miflop

Regards

Miguel