Thanks!

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Pablo

Thanks!

Post by Pablo » Mon May 07, 2018 9:22 pm

A special thanks to all early adopters of the new version!
As expected there are always been some minor issues that have been overlooked, but most problems should be fixed within the next couple of days as usual.

The following bugs have already been fixed in the latest build:
- Fixed: Missing 'width' in Bulleted List.
- Fixed: Rendering issue with zoomed workspace.
- Fixed: Conflict with external scripts and schema.org JSON
- Fixed: 'Find not found' error with some extensions.
- Improved: SVG output for Material Icons.
So, if you run into any of these issues then download and reinstall the most recent build.
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/download.html

After a long day I will now take a break and will be back tomorrow to answers more questions.

If you have found an issue that has not been fixed yet then please make sure you have a clear description on how to reproduce the issue and include an example project, so I can check it out tomorrow without having to ask for more details first.
See also:
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... f=24&t=992

Thanks!
Pablo

BaconFries

Re: Thanks!

Post by BaconFries » Mon May 07, 2018 9:48 pm

No, its a 'Thank You' to you Pablo for bringing WB14 to us. And for answering all questions put to you today regarding its use with the usual patience (if only some users had the same patience) you always have. Yes there have been a couple of niggles, but as always you resolved them asap, there may or may not be more reported over the coming days which you will fix promptly....so again thanks Pablo.

ChalkyW64

Post by ChalkyW64 » Mon May 07, 2018 10:20 pm

I can only echo what BaconFries said. The level of support given by you today Pablo has been outstanding - being a former software engineer I can only imagine what it has been like at your end of the process.

WB14 is an astonishing achievement and a fantastic piece of software - I am truly grateful to you for its continued development. Thank you.

ColinM

Post by ColinM » Tue May 08, 2018 6:57 am

Pablo I echo Bacon Fries post - thank you! for all your hard work - I've just read all the WB14 enhancements - amazing! I'm only sorry I didn't have the time amongst numerous demands on my time to assist with the Beta testing. :oops:
Yours truly
Colin M
Western Australia
My Website

Direct2Brain

Post by Direct2Brain » Tue May 08, 2018 7:16 am

I use WB from version 4.0, it's nice to share a part of our life together with this great software.
Thanks Pablo.
Last edited by Direct2Brain on Tue May 08, 2018 7:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
Digital Art web site: http://stemen1.altervista.org/

Senior Paper Monitor

Post by Senior Paper Monitor » Tue May 08, 2018 7:32 am

Well I now have a '14' icon on my task bar to keep the '10', '11' and '12' company.

All I've got to do is master all the capabilities in '10' and I can move onward !!

Great software, great support - and at a tremendous price !

What else could I ask from a software ?

Nothing other than proper user manuals .....

..... and I see you've already done that - just printing it now - truly stupendous !
Last edited by Senior Paper Monitor on Tue May 08, 2018 2:57 pm, edited 1 time in total.

ArkyBoy

Post by ArkyBoy » Tue May 08, 2018 12:32 pm

What they said! :D