HighSlide JW Player ***DEPRECATED***

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
BaconFries

Re: HighSlide JW Player ***UpDated*** 10/01/11

Post by BaconFries »

Hi bry check you email datbase you might see my address there as I have been recieving emails from your newsletter about spyware, virus's and how to fix avoid etc I dont like posting addy herr to many eyes....
bry

Post by bry »

Will I recognize it?? I have about 800 contacts for that newsletter. And my memory isn't that great.

Sorry, but you should see my email in that newsletter and can send me a fresh one so I will have it.
bry

Post by bry »

just send to my email address

I will edit this out as soon as I get your email
Last edited by bry on Fri Apr 01, 2011 12:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Email sent to you bry you can remove this now...
bry

Re: MULTI HighSlide JW Player DEMO

Post by bry »

I didn't take time to make it pretty. I just wanted to publish a demo of multiple highslide thumbnails to video. It is fairly simple. Just draw multiple highslide inserts. They can overlap. However, I discovered it is much easier if you draw out the highslide the same size as the thumbnail. It gives you a much better visual wysiwyg. And the extension allows you to size the thumbnail differently from actual. All my thumbnails were 200x300 but the default setting on the extension is 120x90 for the thumbnails and it automatically resized mine. However, I decided I wanted my larger thumbnails.

I didn't play with videos to take away black margins. But hopefully, you get the idea. You can have a page of thumbnails with just one video (or so it appears) - even though you have inserted many highslide extensions.

http://www.TEST12.info/folder1/multihighslidedemo.html

Thanks BaconFries!!!!
bry

Post by bry »

I hope it is obvious that you could have the whole page full of thumbnails and the appearance of just one video screen with a different video for each thumbnail. Naturally, you would size the thumbnails to divide equally into the page. In my case, I could have the page 900 wide with three thumbnails across (300x200) and if I wanted a page height of 1000, I would have thumbnails of 5 rows.

There is no need for any white space. The video goes away in between and you see the thumbnails. This is using BaconFries extension and nothing else is really needed. Well, if you want the videos to look nice and pretty (without black), you would create your FLVs with the right size (proportion).

Everybody understand? I hope so. Just ask if you don't.
DougalDragon

Re: HighSlide JW Player ***DEPRECATED***

Post by DougalDragon »

Is there anyway get this i need a video player will buffer the video to play it not wait video is fully DL to start playing?
BaconFries

Re: HighSlide JW Player ***DEPRECATED***

Post by BaconFries »

Sorry this extension is no longer available or supported and is now deprecated due to it requires the use of flash.