How can I find my posts?

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
sadarahu

How can I find my posts?

Post by sadarahu » Mon Apr 08, 2019 2:14 am

How can I list my posts (only mine) ?

BaconFries

Re: How can I find my posts?

Post by BaconFries » Mon Apr 08, 2019 3:47 am

I don't think it is possible to view only your posts without replies if that's what your asking. If your wanting to view all your posts including replies then you can use 'Quick Links->Your posts' top left (Hamburger icon) of the forum or simply go to your 'Profile->Search user posts'

sadarahu

Post by sadarahu » Tue Apr 09, 2019 4:06 am

Of course I want to see replies as well. I simply have problems finding my initial posts since there are so many new posts every day. Doing it and finding manually takes lots of time and patience...
If I'm not mistaken there phpBB has an option tocalled "My Posts". Not sure if it is enabled OR where to find it.

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Tue Apr 09, 2019 6:22 am

The option is called 'Your posts' and it is enabled on this forum

lummis

Post by lummis » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:14 am

Have you considered the Notifications option? If you go to your User Control Panel - it's on the dropdown under your username in the page heading - then go to the tab Board Preferences where you will find a section Edit Preferences. Select your preferences and then you can see the Notifications by clicking "Notifications" beside your username. You can see any responses to your recent posts and also have the option of receiving an email if anyone responds to your topic.

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Tue Apr 09, 2019 9:21 am

If I'm not mistaken there phpBB has an option tocalled "My Posts". Not sure if it is enabled OR where to find it.
you can use 'Quick Links->Your posts' top left (Hamburger icon) of the forum or simply go to your 'Profile->Search user posts'