NEW site ***url removed***

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
Lasa

NEW site ***url removed***

Post by Lasa »

Hi
This is a site that I'm building with WWB... (work in progress)
***url removed site not make with WB***
It's being built entirely with WWB only *** untrue made with WP*** (including extensions)
It uses the pace extension to show the slow loading 8 youtube and Google map page... haven't gotten around that yet.
The music seems to autoplay even in Chrome (for now) we'll see... used the default audio instead of 5html audio.
-Built the cookie page with events and transitions.
it's been fun,
Cheers,
Lasa

****Read the following forum rules please****
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder
Last edited by BaconFries on Sun Apr 05, 2020 9:57 am, edited 1 time in total.
Reason: Title and reference to url (s) removed as promoting site not made with the software.
alexmasss

Re: NEW site *** not made with WB***

Post by alexmasss »

It is not recommended to use background music on a website because you are forcing the visitor to listen to it, as soon as I heard the music I tried to disable it faster.
WWBman

Post by WWBman »

alexmasss wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 4:36 pm It is not recommended to use background music on a website because you are forcing the visitor to listen to it, as soon as I heard the music I tried to disable it faster.
Yep, I did the same (by closing the tab!).

EDIT:
Pablo, I hit the Report this Post button instead of Reply with Quote! :oops:
Lasa

Post by Lasa »

Thanks for the comments! I totally agree...I've disabled the function myself... but if this what the client wants, I'm good with it.
That the music even "auto played" makes me happy since in theory it both Chrome and Firefox now disable it.
Cheers,
Lasa
TempSport

Post by TempSport »

Lasa wrote: Thu Apr 11, 2019 2:31 pm Hi
This is a site that I'm building with WWB... (work in progress)

It's being built entirely with WWB only *** untrue made with WP *** (including extensions)
It uses the pace extension to show the slow loading 8 youtube and Google map page... haven't gotten around that yet.
The music seems to autoplay even in Chrome (for now) we'll see... used the default audio instead of 5html audio.
-Built the cookie page with events and transitions.
it's been fun,
Cheers,
Lasa
Hi! I don't speak good English, sorry.)
Now the autostart is working, maybe write in more detail how to implement it on the site. I want to make a sound notification through a timer.
Thank you!
gramae

Post by gramae »

This is a Wordpress site!!!!