All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
- Posts: 59
- Joined: Thu Oct 04, 2018 3:04 pm
Having following situation:
WWB 14.3.14 / x64
- Responsive page with 3 breakpoints
- Referenced to a master frame containing a content place holder
- The page has one text object, positioned at top left
everything is default (beside transparent, RWD and font, no margin/border, left padding with 5)
- Direct below the text object, there is an image (or picture) embedded in a layer to auto center it
(same behaviour when having two text objects one after another)
The issue is, that on the browser (Opera, Chrome, Edge, iPhone/Safari), there is a big space between the end of the text and the image / next object. This gap cant be eliminated. Especially seen using eg a small device like a iPhone.
Last edited by martin.mattel
on Wed May 22, 2019 6:35 am, edited 2 times in total.
- Posts: 18029
- Joined: Tue Mar 28, 2006 12:00 pm
- Location: Europe