Changing color of picture box area in Slideshow Light Box Gallery - Galleria

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
metaphor

Changing color of picture box area in Slideshow Light Box Gallery - Galleria

Post by metaphor » Tue Nov 21, 2017 12:54 am

The background color of the box where the pictures appear is black. My pictures are of different sizes. All are surrounded by a black border as are the thumbnails below a displayed image. I would like to change the box color to white (my page background color) to get rid of the border but nothing I have tried does this. Is there code I could put in the "settings" tab to do this?
Much thanks for any help, Gary

Bluesman

Re: Changing color of picture box area in Slideshow Light Box Gallery - Galleria

Post by Bluesman » Tue Nov 21, 2017 3:05 am

Are you sure you are using the "Slideshow" tool? Seams to me you are using the "Photo Gallery"...? If so... have you tried out the different presettings in "Style" options. The "Galleria" is a plugin for lightbox and has it's presetted options. Maybe Pablo has some code or solution when he wakes up in Europe :)
"Make My Day"

See my Website

Pablo

Re: Changing color of picture box area in Slideshow Light Box Gallery - Galleria

Post by Pablo » Tue Nov 21, 2017 6:48 am

What is the URL of the page so I can see what you what have done?

steveKersh

Post by steveKersh » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:01 pm

I have the same issue. Was this ever resolved? I have a Photo Gallery and I am displaying it with the galleria lightbox. It has a black background and I would like to make it transparent. Is this possible?

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:23 pm

It has a black background and I would like to make it transparent.
This is normal behavior of the light box, it was designed to work this way.

The overlay color can be changed via options:
http://fancybox.net/api

steveKersh

Post by steveKersh » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:34 pm

I am using the "Galleria" type for lightbox and have added "overlayColor:'#666'" to the options but it does not change the color. Am doing something wrong?

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Sun Jul 14, 2019 1:56 pm

I'm sorry, these options only apply to fancybox.
Galleria does not support this functionality.

Note that all available lightboxes are third party scripts, they all have different options.