AudioPlay MP3 Button **Update 12/01/10**

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
BaconFries

AudioPlay MP3 Button **Update 12/01/10**

Post by BaconFries »

***Update to fix player not showing in firefox ***

***Updated 02/01/10***
Meets W3C Standards
Built with Extension Builder 2.0.2
Image Image

What the AudioPlay is ?
AudioPlay is simple Freeware MP3 player based on Flash technology. It looks like play button. Simple upload AudioPlay and background music file to your web page account ...and that's all :-). Edit configuration in extension, loop settings and autostart options. You can customize player's play/stop button by preparing your own button images. Additionally AudioPlay is very lightweight.

What about license, warranty ?
Because the program is licensed as Freeware, there is no warranty for the program. The entire risk as to the quality and performance of the program is with you.

New Download from here:
http://www.mediafire.com/?dlnul0x3ywk

Website for demo:
http://www.strangecube.com/audioplay/#generator

Please note if you wish to change the button colors to suit your own needs this can be done with any graphics software Photoshop, Fireworks etc
Last edited by BaconFries on Mon Nov 29, 2010 7:20 pm, edited 7 times in total.
me.prosenjeet

Post by me.prosenjeet »

Thanks Bacon for creating that for me...lol
viewtopic.php?t=17570&start=60
Check the new Chat GPT and Malware detect extensions at the link below

Check my WB Extensions
Check my WB Templates
---------------------------------------------------------
www.Lucknowwebs.com
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

lol well I thought I give it a go the only difference is I removed the bgcolor option this wasnt needed it is only used for making page bgcolor and since we can do that in WB it wasnt needed...
madebyibloo

Post by madebyibloo »

Nicely done! will be using this.

Cheers Bacon!

SUB.
zinc

Post by zinc »

BF another quality work from you!!!!! Welldone!!!!
jerryco

Post by jerryco »

Thank you for creating that. Do you know a way to keep the file playing while a user moves to another page?
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Hi Jerry I havent tried what you are asking about having the track continue from were it was playing and keep at the same playback when user goes to another page. You can set the extension to play mutiple tracks using the unique id for each mp3 you use. You can also use the other features to control the play back of other tracks as well I will try to see if what your asking can be done sometime tonite and will post what I find.
Eddy

Post by Eddy »

Do you know a way to keep the file playing while a user moves to another page
You have to build your website with iframes and put the player on the iframe page.
madebyibloo

Post by madebyibloo »

Hi bacon......would it be possible to add a 'Choose path' of the audio file in the properties section of the extention?, a url path so you can choose an audio file from your website dir instead of uploading the audio file for each individual player?

e.g - choose audio path = ./public_html/sounds/song1.mp3

was just a thought and may make it easier for some people who already have audio files on there site.

not sure if it can be done but thought it was worth an ask.

The extentions great by the way , well done.

Cheers,
SUB
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Yer I think this is possible I will look at this some time today and if I can get it implemented I will post findings and a new link with the added request
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Just to inform all due to a family bereavement I will be away for a couple of days please bare with me with this and I will attend to any issues with extension when I return.....
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Hi SUB I will be looking at what you asked in your post about giving the extension a path for addding tracks from users site instead of having to upload each track. From the players site it looks possible so it just a matter of implementing and testing and letting you knowe my results again I will try to do this asap.
Eddy

Post by Eddy »

I just downloaded the extension and you can insert the url from your mp3 file on the server.

http://www.yourdomain.nl/music.mp3
or
./music.mp3
madebyibloo

Post by madebyibloo »

Hi bacon.....thanks mate :) ........sorry to hear about your loss, hope your ok. am lovin this extention, am gonna be using this like mad :)

thanks eddy, ill take a look tommorrow, i didnt even think of trying that doh!

Cheers Guys,
SUB
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Hi SUB right still havnt got my thinking head back on....as Eddy said you can do it like as suggested instead of browsing for mp3 and then uploading it. In the extension properties\Music File (MP3) just type the location of MP3 ie http;//mywebsite.co.uk/mp3/song.mp3 this will do the same...thanks for your thoughts at this time....and as always thanks Eddy.
jerryco

Post by jerryco »

Eddy wrote:
Do you know a way to keep the file playing while a user moves to another page
You have to build your website with iframes and put the player on the iframe page.
Did you try this yourself?
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!
Eddy

Post by Eddy »

I did not test with this player but with other players it das work.

Insert the player on the index page and open al other pages in the iframe from your index page.

Make a iframepage with 3 pages and test in previeuw the player.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Afternoon Jerry82 I can confirm that this works as Eddy as said open WB and on index page add the player extension now you need to add the iframe tool to the index page.
Add three new pages to project this will show as page1 page2 page3 add some form of navigaion to these page and link them to each other.
Now go back ti index page with the player and iframe open the iframe properties and link to internal page which will be page1. Now open index page in browser you will notice the navigation in the iframe and if you have set player to auto play it should be already playing and if you you the navigation in iframe to view the other pages the player will continue to play.
Demo Page
Last edited by BaconFries on Sat Mar 27, 2010 4:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.
jerryco

Post by jerryco »

Thank you both for your clear information.

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

***Update*** 29/07/09 ***Update***
Small Update to allow volume control from with the extension you can set it from o= no sound to 100 loudest ....Enjoy
madebyibloo

Post by madebyibloo »

Nice Baconbruv.......cheers

Scott.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Thanks Scott this makes it easier to control the volume output before uploading to your site means it can be nice and soft or as loud as you want oneway to get users attenion lol.....
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

***Updated 02/01/10***
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

To use simply drag from the toolbox/extensions open the extension properties insert the MP3 that you wish to use select which buttons you want to use change the size of the button accordin to the set of buttons you use please read the pdf for this but the classic should be set at 30x30
negative 30x30 and the two other sets small set to 15x15....set all the other settings that you need ie auto play, volume level etc etc...and
when uploading to server you need to give the correct path to the MP3
example http://www.yoursite.com/mp3/mymp3.mp3 this goes were you would insert the MP3 instead of the location of MP3 on PC

What version of WB are you using? this extension was made for WB 6.5 and above so may not show or work in earlier versions.... If I can help just post and I will try to answer asap....
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Are you testing this in FF?? if so then I can see why it is not loading on page I will need to make a change to the extenion to fix this and reupload asap....
jerryco

Re: AudioPlay MP3 Button **Update 12/01/10**

Post by jerryco »

Could you publish a version with the new buttons (including transparency once it's there). I think many will find it a nice welcome from the old design.

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

I will see what I can do about adding the new images. I will also try and see about adding a property that will allow users of the extension to add there own image folder and images if possible. At the moment I am busy with outside work of the forum so it may not be soon.
jerryco

Post by jerryco »

Thank you for considering it.

jerryco

Post by jerryco »

Can you make this work (the new images?)?

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Sorry for the delay and not getting back to you. Now that I have some free time I will look into this, If possible I will need to add a new sub folder to the excisting button folder this will need to b prenamed but it will allow images to be added by yourself for use in the player. As soon as I have something I will post.
jerryco

Post by jerryco »

Thank you!

naftalina

Post by naftalina »

Whether 0.9.9. the latest version?

If it is, is it possible to make a button without the black square background? I need transparency instead.
So, I'm not talking about the "background" option but the looks of a button itself.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Thanks for your interest and question...
Whether 0.9.9. the latest version?
At the time of build yes this was the latest the author has updated this to Version 1.0.1
If it is, is it possible to make a button without the black square background? I need transparency instead.
So, I'm not talking about the "background" option but the looks of a button itself.
If you wish you can design a button externally using png transparency. To change the background colour to be transparent you would need to use RGB and modify the xml(Cant say this will work) as I don't have a copy of the extension to check...

Please note that the extension is no longer supported so I will not be able to update it to the latest version offered by the original author. The original code uses Flash so it is not compatible with Android. iPads/iPhones so you may want to use another/script/code or extension available...
naftalina

Post by naftalina »

Thanks, BaconFries :)

I tried original version, but in Chrome and Opera wont show icone properly if I use code generator.

Anyway, I found alternative solution by useing Awesome Icons and MediaPlayer3.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Thanks for letting me know you have found a solution using the tools available in WWB :D . I do aploigise the extension is no longer available but it is deemed unsuitable for modern design by the so called modern designers. :?