jQuery Portlets - Version 1.1
With this extension you can create your own iGoogle or Netvibes website...
Portlets are containers for information. They may hold RSS feeds; News; Twitter feeds; Weather Reports, or simply contain text, images or other HTML. Virtually any type of information can be held in a portlet with help of jQuery's built-in AJAX support.
Portlets can be sorted into various positions to suit the visitors personal preference.
• All required code will be automatically generated for you!
• Edit the content of the panes using the feature rich HTML editor (the HTML TextBox extension).
• Portlets can be sorted through via drag & drop.
• The order of the Portlets will be saved in a cookie, so the next time the user visits the page, thye will be in the same order.
• Portlets can be expanded/collapsed.
• Since we are using jQuery you can make use of its powerful AJAX features.
• Slide animation for hiding and showing portlets.
• Supports ThemeRoller themes, so you can easily modify the appearance of the Portlets.a
Download (Last update: February 2, 2011)
jQuery Portlets Extension
WYSIWYG Web Builder 7.1 or higher