This extension implements a responsive vertical timeline. A timeline is a component which can be used to display content in chronological order.
It's great for sharing a story of your projects or a roadmap of its development. For example:
• Company history
• A project roadmap
• A visual presentation of how your portfolio evolved
• Each timeline item can have a title, sub-title (for example: date), description, icon and a button link to another (more details) page.
• Responsive, the timeline can be used in responsive layouts (with breakpoints) and layout grids.
• A breakpoint can be specified to switch to ‘stacked’ mode for smaller screens.
• All typography, padding, margins and colors are customizable.
Download demo version (save disabled)
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.1 or higher