one of my websites

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
Nitrid-2

one of my websites

Post by Nitrid-2 »

One of my websitesI have been looking at this showcase page and realize I still have so much to learn, as I review the caliber of some of your web sites. So much talent here!

http://www.tailknottr.com
benkn

Re: one of my websites

Post by benkn »

I like the background and the moving fish.

The fish starts to bug the eye tho, so maybe time it to shut of ... somehow.. I still like it tho.

The white text on the background seems to work. I would remove the animation or zoom in on the text tho...it seems to e attached to the video, but it really ruins the nice background, woodsy effect

Its a small, one page site, which is fine.

If you want to show up for searches, make sure you use the words you want to show up for .."how to tie a fly knot" ... or .... "fly knot tool" (I dont know what search terms/words you want to show up for, you do).
Put these word in the meta description, the page title and in a paragraph on the site.
Such a small site can work fine, but you need to define yourself well to search engines.