new website -marketing automation services

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
lnraj50

new website -marketing automation services

Post by lnraj50 »

https://www.udhayaautomation.com/index.html

I am not an expert in website creation, the above website created using WWB16

Its a very brand new simple site created recently in a weeks time, I have used the layout grid and no break points in the pages,

I wanted to add more features towards UX design in future

I request my friends to provide suggestions to improve my website, I would love to take those suggestions in a positive way and work towards my website refinement

Thank you pablo for providing the extensions on discounted price, you are awesome always
ashutoshkushwaha

Re: new website -marketing automation services

Post by ashutoshkushwaha »

I'd like to say that you did a good job in creating this website, however there are some suggestions to improve it.

> The menubar at the right side would be great if the links could be fit in single line, currently the link "About" gets into the second line. Try to use the layout grid and increase the size of the right grid to fit the menubar.
> The same is for the header banner image as well. It's position is not proper which is causing an extra white space at the right side. You can observer the scrollbar at the bottom of the browser which enabled you to scroll to right to get a white space. Here also, use a floating layer or a layout grid to fit the content on the screen.
> For the other pages, try to use the in built blocks to utilize the full potential of WWB.

Rest of the things are good and you would learn the software eventually while making more websites.
Ashutosh Kushwaha
lnraj50

Re: new website -marketing automation services

Post by lnraj50 »

Hi Ashutoshkushwaha

Awesome!, I love your comments,

Agreed, I always believe in hands-on, I will start working on the fixes

Thank you so much, please do not hesitate to share your views