Drug Expert Website

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
alan_sh

Re: Drug Expert Website

Post by alan_sh »

This doesn't appear to be written with WWB. Why is it here?
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

@alan, in looking at the code it appears it was built with WB.
alan_sh

Post by alan_sh »

OK - I saw this <meta name="generator" content="HTMLPLUS...>

I later saw this <script src="scripts/wwb16.min.js"></script> - so I guess I was wrong.
pajadt

Post by pajadt »

Working on many design-related projects, this type of design comes up with something like a book, what’s important in book design, to make it harmonious, is the spacing of fonts in height, so some standard in spacing in height would be, if we translate that in the web, something around 1.2 - 1.3 Line Spacing Tool,
Well, My advice is to do it , then you will get a much more harmonious look of the whole web, based on that little trick.

What I would recommend is to make that button more beautiful, as well as to add style to the link hover, which would further improve the visual appearance of the site.
The fact is that you do not lack technical knowledge of WWB, my recommendation is to take into account these suggestions, I think the website will look much more attractive.

Your Footer is great, I would just add animation to the hover, to make it more effective.

https://postimg.cc/4Y9HnYy5