Multi Level Panel Menu - Close Click - Bookmarks

Issues related to hyperlinks and web site navigation.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/links.html
onlye

Multi Level Panel Menu - Close Click - Bookmarks

Post by onlye »

I am using the Multi-Level Panel Menu for views 620px and below. I have menu selections for several pages with no sub-menu and several pages with sub-menu. The links to pages without sub-menus work fine. Have trouble with Pages with sub-menus. All the sub menus have the first option to link to the page, additional options link to bookmarks on the page. I have tried various Style settings - Dismissible and Close menu on link click options. (check the box or not)

Depending on which of the Style settings are checked here is the action I get:

The behavior for Pages with sub-menu- Touch hamburger trigger open menu > Touch page, menu goes away, Trigger menu again and the sub menu of the page displays.

Alternate behavior for Pages with sub-menu- Touch hamburger trigger open menu > Touch page, menu open the sub-menu, if you select the first option to the page it goes to the page and closes the menu, if you select a sub-menu option that uses a bookmark the menu remains but you can see the page behind the menu link to the bookmark.

Suggestions for how to set? Want the menu open, select a page and if a sub-menu then select that option and close the menu.

Link to the site is:
https://www.pearlrivercounty.net/circuitclerk
onlye
Gluckstadt, MS USA
Pablo

Re: Multi Level Panel Menu - Close Click - Bookmarks

Post by Pablo »

In general the following statement applies to all multi level menu:
A menu item that has sub items should not have a link.
An item is either a link or trigger for a sub menu. It cannot be both at the same time.