Responsive menu question

Issues related to hyperlinks and web site navigation.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/links.html
ghines

Responsive menu question

Post by ghines »

Hi all,

I have a responsive menu with one of the main menu items containing sub menus. All of the main menu items have a page associated with them .

All works fine until the menu is changed to mobile mode (hamburger menu) when the menu with sub menus does not work any more. Clicking on it does nothing, however the sub menus work.

Any ideas appreciated.

TIA
BaconFries

Re: Responsive menu question

Post by BaconFries »

When using a menu, and any of the menu items have a submenu, then that item can only be used to trigger the submenu by onclick or hover. It cannot be used as a link to another page at the same time and also trigger the submenu.
ghines

Post by ghines »

When using a menu, and any of the menu items have a submenu, then that item can only be used to trigger the submenu by onclick or hover.
Well, this is not the case with my menu. The main menu item, with subs, does open a page, just try the workshops menu item here:
http://bit.ly/3aBTP0z.

It's only when the menu changes to mobile mode that the workshops menu item does not open a page.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

I am sorry, it may work, but it is not logical to have a menu item with a submenu, that when you click on opens a "New" page and also open the submenu at the same time. It is either one or the other. I guess, you will just need to wait for Pablo to confirm what I have answered.