Issue with layer WB16

Issues related to previewing and publishing your web site.
DarioMartin

Issue with layer WB16

Post by DarioMartin »

I have a website, that because of the way the menu is laid out uses a slight opacity in the 768 / 1250 breakpoint layer that holds the responsive menu and no opacity in the 320 breakpoint menu (it is a responsive menu that syncs to the 768 / 1250 responsive menu)

In WB15x64, I had no issue at all. The layer containing the the "long" menu bar was visible in 768 / 1250 and hidden in 320 and vise versa.

I have now updated to WB16x64 and on preview in 320 breakpoint (Hamburger menu) the layer background displays as dark green, although the layer itself shows solid blue (I have used this colour elsewhere in my project with another menu, but all menu's and layers have unique names)

The menus are attached to a Master Page containing a placeholder. When I test just the master page on it's own, the menu and layer displays as it should - Blue Background. When I preview one of the pages that uses that master frame, on sizing browser down to 320 then the menu layer shows with a black or dark green background.

IF, however, I disable the Layer specific to the 320 breakpoint and place the 320 breakpoint menu in the 768 / 1250 layer, then the layer displays as it should, with a slight opacity. So I can use this as a workaround if I have to - but I don't want to have to do a workaround, beings this was working just fine in WB15x64. This happens on IE, Chrome, Brave and Edge. I'm wanting to update my website but am now a little concerned it will "break" it. Website is https://www.vavayoga.com

The layers are set as No Overflow, Content Box, Docking Layer, Dock Top, Center and position children Absolute. The 768 / 1250 layer has a colour of #0066a4 with an Alpha of 215. The 320 breakpoint layer has a colour set of #0066a4, Alpha of 255.

Any suggestions as to how to fix this will be gratefully received

UPDATE: Just tried putting the 320 / hamburger menu in the layer that displays correctly and setting the Alpha to 255 in the 320 breakpoint.

Once again, when the master itself is displayed, It displays correctly. But when a page using the master is displayed at 320, the increased Alpha is ignored and the slight opacity is displayed.
Pablo

Re: Issue with layer WB16

Post by Pablo »

To be able to help you, I need a project file so I can see all settings.

Also make sure you have the latest update (16.0.1).

Note that I do not need to entire project, just a demo with the relevant elements.
Related FAQ:
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... 10&t=82134