Adding empty spacing below last line of text

Issues related to previewing and publishing your web site.
tmhaudio

Re: Adding empty spacing below last line of text

Post by tmhaudio »

crispy68 wrote: Sat Aug 07, 2021 2:14 pm If you could share you project file it would be easier to see what you are doing and see the problem you are having.
I've never done that and would need detailed assistance.
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

Create a new folder and save your project into this folder. Inside this folder it will create a project file (.wbs) and an image folder. Zip this folder up and upload it to your server and then provide a link to the file (ex: myproject.zip). You can also use many free filesharing sites like mediafire, fileshare, etc. and provide the link for there.
tmhaudio

Post by tmhaudio »

crispy68 wrote: Mon Aug 09, 2021 1:38 pm Create a new folder and save your project into this folder. Inside this folder it will create a project file (.wbs) and an image folder. Zip this folder up and upload it to your server and then provide a link to the file (ex: myproject.zip). You can also use many free filesharing sites like mediafire, fileshare, etc. and provide the link for there.
OK, I'll give it a whirl....but I'm not Bill Gates....thank God! :-)
tmhaudio

Post by tmhaudio »

btw, I have an account at "WeTransfer" - is that a site I can use for this purpose?

Thanks for your help!!!
-Jim
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

yes, i believe so.
bkjohns

Post by bkjohns »

We Transfer is great - my personal favorite.
Also, have you tried Ctrl-A (select all) from within your text box to see if it shows extra lines?
tmhaudio

Post by tmhaudio »

Apology for late reply - new products/models coming and working on marketing.

Re: website problem...
1. I've tried "Ctl+A" - still adds spacing after last line of text.

2. "Create a new folder and save your project into this folder." - this is a bit too advanced for me while trying to avoid adding new folders that could integrate into my primary website.

3. Perhaps Pablo can address the "Copy/Paste" text problem of adding empty lines after the last text. Surely, this is frequently done by many others?

Thanks, guys!
Jim/tmhaudio
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

The program has thousands of settings/options so being able to load your project and see it is much easier.
this is a bit too advanced for me while trying to avoid adding new folders
It's not difficult at all. Simply right click on your desktop, click NEW and choose folder. Name the folder. Now in WB simply save your project in this new folder on your desktop. Right click on the folder to zip it and then share this zip folder. Once you've done that you can simply delete this folder.
Perhaps Pablo can address the "Copy/Paste" text problem of adding empty lines after the last text. Surely, this is frequently done by many others?
If this was the case there would several others on here complaining of the same issue. I use the program all the time and never had this problem.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Perhaps Pablo can address the "Copy/Paste" text problem of adding empty lines after the last text.
Copy/paste is standard Windows functionality. WWB does not add any empty lines by itself.
Also, I have never heard this from any other user.
But if you can describe the exact steps to reproduce this behavior then I may be able to tell how to avoid this.
bkjohns

Post by bkjohns »

You said earlier that other text on the site is fine. Have you tried copying one of those working text boxes, pasting it into the layer and see if it is correctly displaying? If so, try copy/paste of the problem text and paste it into the working box (replacing the text already in the text box).