Success page Doesn't Work

Issues related to forms.
Williams

Success page Doesn't Work

Post by Williams »

Hey All,

There's a problem with my success page ( new project ), the form works normally and sends the filled data to the concerned email. while the transfer to success page doesn't work! it gives the below msg
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/getsites/demo10/index.php:1) in /home/getsites/demo10/index.php on line 153
Any clue!!
Pablo

Re: Success page Doesn't Work

Post by Pablo »

Usually this mean that the is (invalid) code at the start of the page.

To be able to help you, I need a DEMO project so I can see all your settings.

Note: I do not need the complete project because that will only take more time to figure out what you have done.
Basically, I just need a small project with one page and object(s) that are relevant to your question.

Please see this FAQ for further details:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=82134
Williams

Post by Williams »

Thank you Pablo for your quick response
please check https://files.fm/u/tphwvus4v
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

You have added code at the start of the page.
This is not correct. Styles should be between the head tags.

Note, even adding an empty line or space at the start of the page may causes issues with PHP, so you will need to make sure there is nothing in this section.
The 'start of page' section may only contain PHP code.
Williams

Post by Williams »

So how to solve the problem Pablo? I don't want to re-build the project from scratch!
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

There is no need re-build the project from scratch!
You will need to remove the code that you have added at the start of the page
You can remove it in the same place as where you have added it.
Williams

Post by Williams »

YES YES got you.. it works for now :lol: :lol: :lol:
THANK YOU PABLO, YOU'RE AMAZING :D
luputu

Post by luputu »

Williams wrote: Fri Oct 08, 2021 7:42 pm Hey All,

There's a problem with my success page ( new project ), the form works normally and sends the filled data to the concerned email. while the transfer to success page doesn't work! it gives the below msg
Warning: Cannot modify header information - headers already sent by (output started at /home/getsites/demo10/index.php:1) in /home/getsites/demo10/index.php on line 153
Any clue!!
I have similar problem and I have lost idea to solve it till now, please assist me
my form on luputu.com/reservation.php

got message :
Warning: file_get_contents(): Unable to find the wrapper "smartlink" - did you forget to enable it when you configured PHP? in /home/*****/public_html/reservation.php on line 11

Warning: file_get_contents(smartlink://page00013): failed to open stream: No such file or directory in /home/****/public_html/reservation.php on line 11

also got message :
Warning: Undefined variable $upload_FieldName in /home/lupulhok/public_html/reservation.php on line 221

Fatal error: Uncaught TypeError: count(): Argument #1 ($value) must be of type Countable|array, null given in /home/***/public_html/reservation.php:221 Stack trace: #0 {main} thrown in /home/***/public_html/reservation.php on line 221
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

To be able to help you, I need a DEMO project (.wbs file) so I can see all your settings.

I do not need the complete project because that will only take more time to figure out what you have done.
Basically, I just need a small project with one page and object(s) that are relevant to your question.

Note that I cannot see what you have done based on the published page (HTML), because the software has thousands of options and millions of possible combinations.
So, there is no way to know which options you have used by looking at the HTML only.

For further details about how to share a project file, please see this FAQ:
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... 10&t=82134
luputu

Post by luputu »

Pablo wrote: Fri Feb 11, 2022 12:10 pm To be able to help you, I need a DEMO project (.wbs file) so I can see all your settings.

I do not need the complete project because that will only take more time to figure out what you have done.

Note that I cannot see what you have done based on the published page (HTML), because the software has thousands of options and millions of possible combinations.
So, there is no way to know which options you have used by looking at the HTML only.

For further details about how to share a project file, please see this FAQ:
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... 10&t=82134

After I uncheck "write form data in MySql database" then it work well, but I need data stor in mysql, perhaps you can analize it?
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

You may have conflicting settings.
I can only help you when I can see what you have done.