All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Nitrid-2

Post by Nitrid-2 »

Hi.
Now before I proceed I am guessing I should NOT post this in this thread and normally I wouldn't except for the fact this is the only place I have found after an hour and a half of search for a "NEW Topic"button. And in the absence of any valid contact method I feel posting here is my only option.
I am a new member. I downloaded the trial version of WYSIWYG version-16 about six days ago I liked how easily structured it is and so yesterday I purchased and downloaded the current version 16. yesterday The first thing I noticed was that the typewriter text effect tool is missing in the paid version.
Second a page I worked on for a day or so looked nothing like the version I created in the editor, once I published it. Third a page i spent time creating yesterday with had two images only showed ONE image once published.

I tried to reach support and got no response. I looked for for a telephone number on the main website of the program creator there isn't one. taking the advice of the FAQ page I go to the forum and register creating a user name and password so far so good now to login, except it Fails and tells me to contact the forum administrator so I click the link only to get an error, "this page has been disabled".

By this time i am suspicious that I may have bought into a scam so I contact the third party payment processor 2CHECKOUT and advise them of all that has transpired and that unless they provide me an effective means of communication I will call my credit card company and cancel the transaction. that must have done something because within minutes got an email providing me access to this forum.

No one should have to go through this kind of frustration with a product they have purchased in good faith. I still have questions that need and should be answered one is WHAT do I have to do to get SUPPORT without having to read through the equivalent of "WAR and piece" only to discover the answer to my question is not there
PABLO put a contact method on your website for your customers!
Last edited by Nitrid-2 on Fri Nov 06, 2020 1:32 am, edited 1 time in total.
BaconFries

Re: new member

Post by BaconFries »

Did you read the replies from crispy and myself? crispy did give a descriptive example naming each section you can open a 'New' thread / topic. The link I provided also shows graphical images on how to post. Support is provided in the Forum there is no telephone support see last url for emails. You have not been scammed in anyway the site forum is 100% legit. Please read the following urls on posting and support
How do I create a new topic on this forum?
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... 10&t=80193
post a question(s) your original pos
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... 07#p452007
Support.
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/support.html
Contact
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/contact.html
lummis

Post by lummis »

Hi Nitrid-2

I think that once you have got used to the software you will find that it is not only sold at a bargain price it also has the best support you will find anywhere. In fact you will find that you will most probably get a host of people jumping in to extol it's virtues.
Pablo is based in the Netherlands and as it is getting a bit late here in Europe, he may not respond until the morning so be patient. In the meantime you may find someone else on the forum will come in with specific answers and a moderator will most probably move your post to General Questions.
As you have several queries you are likely to get replies to individual points.

Brian
lummis

Post by lummis »

The first thing I noticed was that the typewriter text effect tool is missing in the paid version.
The first time you use the software you will find that it is set up in Easy Mode. This may be why you cannot see the tool you need. To go to the Advanced Mode use the toggle button on the left hand side of the View menu.
lummis

Post by lummis »

Second a page I worked on for a day or so looked nothing like the version I created in the editor, once I published it. Third a page i spent time creating yesterday with had two images only showed ONE image once published.
There are so many things that you could have done that it is impossible to give you any help without seeing the project with the problem. The following FAQ details the procedure -http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/ ... 10&t=82134. The most important thing to note is that you should use a cut down version of your project so that the problem is easily identified. It is not good practice to send a project with many unrelated pages.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

The first thing I noticed was that the typewriter text effect tool is missing in the paid version.
Perhaps its possible that you may have enabled 'Easy Mode'? when this is enabled 'Easy Mode' will hide all advanced features
Second a page I worked on for a day or so looked nothing like the version I created in the editor, once I published it.
To be able to help can you please provide a url so we can view. If that is not possible then can you provide a copy of your project the .wbs file. To do this you can use the likes of Mediafire ( file sharing) and provide the generated url.
Before providing a copy of the .wbs please read the following.
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/ ... 10&t=82134

Help my pages does not look as intended!
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... 10&t=53896
Third a page i spent time creating yesterday with had two images only showed ONE image once published.
As previously providing a url allows us to view and provide a answer. Generally if a image is missing it could that you haven't uploaded it or it could be related to the naming of the image see the following.

Naming conventions for HTML objects (ID, name, styles)
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=64868
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@lummis It probably best to leave this thread here so not to confuse the op. Once read thn it will be safe to move. Thanks for your reply and help.
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

Nitrid-2 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:55 pm No one should have to go through this kind of frustration with a product they have purchased in good faith. I still have questions that need and should be answered one is WHAT do I have to do to get SUPPORT without having to read through the equivalent of "WAR and piece" only to discover the answer to my question is not there
To be frank as possible. Me as a similar incident user would definitely say that you were never scammed. Its just a temporary frustration which happens during purchase.

You did tell about that there is no contact form I don't know if people try hard enough but it is there!

Pablo's Personal business email: info@pablosoftwaresolutions.com

And trust me Pablo's replies and services are the fastest compared to any other. Although he is busy as always developing new features for all of us still he maintains everything personally and we have some good moderators and admins here also who try to help and understand users in need of help in this forum.

Every user face problems and we get solutions then we users also help other users that's how this works. So if you have any problem regarding your project contact us using the forum ask questions as long as you want no one will dare to question you for questioning. WWB is for the users and WWB respects and honors its users. You are our dear member and we will try to help you with your project after you post the problem with the demo projects.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I tried to reach support and got no response.
I did not receive any emails or other messages from you. Did you use the contact form?
I personally reply to all emails and messages send through the contact form.
Also, I check the forum almost every hours for questions and try to provide the best solution. You can easily verify this by looking at all the other forum replies.

If you have a problem with your project then please share a demo so I can see what you have done.
The software has thousands of option and millions of possible combinations. So, it very difficult to help if we cannot see your exact settings.

See also this related FAQ:
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... 10&t=82134
Nitrid-2

Post by Nitrid-2 »

Pablo wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 7:14 am I tried to reach support and got no response.
I did not receive any emails or other messages from you. Did you use the contact form?
I personally reply to all emails and messages send through the contact form.
Also, I check the forum almost every hours for questions and try to provide the best solution. You can easily verify this by looking at all the other forum replies.

If you have a problem with your project then please share a demo so I can see what you have done.
The software has thousands of option and millions of possible combinations. So, it very difficult to help if we cannot see your exact settings.

Pablo. I sent a form query directly from the WYSWYG website I clicked on the support link which took me directly to this forum, but as stated previously I could NOT gain access. However, that is now a moot point since I am in the forum now and have access to help and support, so I won't prolong that part of my inquiry.

The program I really like the potential of it and would just like to clear a couple of things before i ask for advice on further use.

1) I used the free version for several days and liked it which is what induced me to purchase it. In the FREE version there was a Typewriter text tool which I used and liked. However, when I installed the purchase version and opened it the typewriter tool was missing from the menu as for "Easy mode" I did not knowingly initiate that but now I have been informed of it I will check it out.

2) I have been watching several TUTORIAL video's called 90 second web builder narrated by Greg Hughes who does a superb job of narrating. The interface, menus, and tools are exactly the same and so (rightly or wrongly) I presumed at the time that 90 Second web builder and WYSIWYG-16 was one and the same product created and sold by the same company.
Maybe someone can clarify that for me.

I am currently working on a new website for myself I am trying to create a mobile "responsive" page with "parallax' capability which will center in the browser

I am still learning the tools of this particular forum and still have not mastered the "Insert image" function also does this forum include a messaging function?
Cheers
T

MOD EDIT: Hi T and welcome to the forum 8) - I've just tidied up your quote tags in this post - Kind regards - Colin
Nitrid-2

Post by Nitrid-2 »

wwonderfull wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 6:24 am
Nitrid-2 wrote: Thu Nov 05, 2020 9:55 pm No one should have to go through this kind of frustration with a product they have purchased in good faith. I still have questions that need and should be answered one is WHAT do I have to do to get SUPPORT without having to read through the equivalent of "WAR and piece" only to discover the answer to my question is not there
To be frank as possible. Me as a similar incident user would definitely say that you were never scammed. Its just a temporary frustration which happens during purchase.

You did tell about that there is no contact form I don't know if people try hard enough but it is there!

Pablo's Personal business email: info@pablosoftwaresolutions.com

And trust me Pablo's replies and services are the fastest compared to any other. Although he is busy as always developing new features for all of us still he maintains everything personally and we have some good moderators and admins here also who try to help and understand users in need of help in this forum.

Every user face problems and we get solutions then we users also help other users that's how this works. So if you have any problem regarding your project contact us using the forum ask questions as long as you want no one will dare to question you for questioning. WWB is for the users and WWB respects and honors its users. You are our dear member and we will try to help you with your project after you post the problem with the demo projects.
WWonderfull,
Thank you for your input and reassurances. I am now registered in the forum and communicating, so all is good hopefully I can learn lots about using this program and maybe even contribute myself in some instances.
I appreciate ALL the responses I have received so far
Cheers
T
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

created and sold by the same company.
90 Second web builder was a rebranded version of WYSIWYG Web Builder, sold by another company.
I am still learning the tools of this particular forum and still have not mastered the "Insert image" function also does this forum include a messaging function?
To include use images:
- upload the image to your website or another public server
- include the URL in your post
Nitrid-2

Post by Nitrid-2 »

Pablo wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 9:06 pm
created and sold by the same company.
90 Second web builder was a rebranded version of WYSIWYG Web Builder, sold by another company.
To include use images:
- include the URL in your post
Pablo Yes I understand now it was explained to me by Greg so that is a non issue.
"To include use images:
- include the URL in your post"
Pablo I went back into the web editor and made a couple of changes specifically I switched easy mode on and the image which wasn't originally appearing is now visible the image is the one bottom left next to the text box www.promoclyps.ca
alan_sh

Post by alan_sh »

Nitrid,

I think there's some confusion on the images. Do you mean inserting an image into this forum? If so, then Pablo's answer is correct. However, if you mean inserting an image into your web site, then just use the Image tool from the toolbox on the LH side.

Alan
Nitrid-2

Post by Nitrid-2 »

alan_sh wrote: Fri Nov 06, 2020 11:35 pm Nitrid,

I think there's some confusion on the images. Do you mean inserting an image into this forum? If so, then Pablo's answer is correct. However, if you mean inserting an image into your web site, then just use the Image tool from the toolbox on the LH side.

Alan,
Alan yes there was confusion. Yes It is true I was having problems with images on publishing with WWB However, that seems to have resolved it'self now.

Also in my last post I did ask the question about "inserting an image into a post on this forum" I can certainly find the "insert image" icon/button. Although when I click on it I get the html code for an inserted image, but no link or path to where to get my image and no drag and drop option.
Any help in this regard is much appreciated!
cheers
T
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Uploading images to the forum has been disabled for security reasons. To be able to share / display a image to the forum you can upload to your own site and provide a url or use one of the many free image host such as the following url below and again provide the generated url.

https://imgbb.com/
Nitrid-2

Post by Nitrid-2 »

BaconFries wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:09 am Uploading images to the forum has been disabled for security reasons. To be able to share / display a image to the forum you can upload to your own site and provide a url or use one of the many free image host such as the following url below and again provide the generated url.

Thanks that explains the forum image problem and yes I'll use the image url you have provided n a simple enough upload
Cheers
T
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

you see (img) paste image web link here (/img) the original img tag uses [ ] brackets remember.
you can upload the screenshot or image on atemporary server which provides you the link and just paste it in the middle if those tag.

image link example:
https://www.desktopbackground.org/downl ... 1400_h.jpg

For taking screenshots and uploading it in this forum as link you can use this software which I use https://floomby.com/
Last edited by wwonderfull on Sat Nov 07, 2020 7:49 am, edited 1 time in total.
Nitrid-2

Post by Nitrid-2 »

Nitrid-2 wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:26 am
BaconFries wrote: Sat Nov 07, 2020 1:09 am Uploading images to the forum has been disabled for security reasons. To be able to share / display a image to the forum you can upload to your own site and provide a url or use one of the many free image host such as the following url below and again provide the generated url.

Thanks that explains the forum image problem and yes I'll use the image url you have provided n a simple enough upload
Cheers
T
Thanks yes I have the instruction now
Cheers!
T
Nitrid-2

Post by Nitrid-2 »

Okay I have now switched OFF "Easy Mode" yet I still cannot find the "typewriter tool" in the menu here is an image of the area it is supposed to show up in right under "Ready to use java script. https://nitrid.imgbb.com/

any further suggestions?
Cheers
T
MGD4me

Post by MGD4me »

You will find it in the Miscellaneous category, Or, In the Toolbox search window, type in 'java'.

Select Ready-to-use java scripts.

Draw a box/frame/window in the workspace with your mouse. As soon as you release the mouse button, you will find all the scripts listed, including 'Typewriter'. That's it !
Nitrid-2

Post by Nitrid-2 »

I went to the miscellaneous and typed "typewriter in the tools search field hit enter it didn't find anything next I moved my cursor to change the search field wording and suddenly the tools menu is completely gone.
https://ibb.co/ZKfPM70
Nitrid-2

Post by Nitrid-2 »

MGD4me wrote: Tue Nov 17, 2020 9:18 pm You will find it in the Miscellaneous category, Or, In the Toolbox search window, type in 'java'.

Select Ready-to-use java scripts.

Draw a box/frame/window in the workspace with your mouse. As soon as you release the mouse button, you will find all the scripts listed, including 'Typewriter'. That's it !
still not working maybe this will help to see what i'm doing wrong.
https://screencast-o-matic.com/watch/cYXFcYLXzG
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

The tool is not in the general toolbox on the side that is why it's not there.

It's under the Ready to use java scripts. Drag the Ready to use javascripts onto the workspace and when it opens, scroll down to typewriter and typewriter Deluxe.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

"Typewriter" is not a tool, it's a script.

STEP 1
In the toolbox select 'Ready-to-use java scripts.'

STEP 2
Draw a box in the workspace with your mouse. As soon as you release the mouse button, you will find all the scripts listed, including 'Typewriter'.
Nitrid-2

Post by Nitrid-2 »

crispy68 wrote: Wed Nov 18, 2020 12:48 am The tool is not in the general toolbox on the side that is why it's not there.

It's under the Ready to use java scripts. Drag the Ready to use javascripts onto the workspace and when it opens, scroll down to typewriter and typewriter Deluxe.
THANK YOU!