Photo gallery preview

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Varail

Photo gallery preview

Post by Varail »

Hello

I need when I hover with my mouse on a photo from the photo gallery to have it magnified in a fixed (static) predefined window on this exactly same page so that the user know exactly if he wants to access the information stored in the page linked to the chosen photo.

So when I hover with the mouse on Photo 1 to have the Photo 1 magnified in the "Photo Preview Magnified" section. If I dont want it I will move along.
When I hover with the mouse on Photo 2 to have the Photo 2 magnified in the "Photo Preview Magnified" section. If I want it I will click on Photo 2 and a NEW page will load with the information linked to the Photo 2 picture.

Is it possible and if yes how ?

Thank you
wwonderfull

Re: Photo gallery preview

Post by wwonderfull »

In photo gallery you have to click there is no way you can hover over an image and the light box will popup. Unless you do it manually which is thumbnail Photo1 (Event1: Onmouseover Action: Show/show with effect Target: image1
then Event2: Onmouseout Action: hide/hide with effect Target: image1) do it for 3 of them and you can do it without the photo gallery.

And yes it will be completely responsive can be done in layout grids of flex container also.
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

To make it mobile friendly, you will need to make it so the buttons are clickable to change the image rather than on hover since mobile devices do not have hover. Everything has to be clickable.
Varail

Post by Varail »

I will do it with onclick on the photo gallery.
However I found how to get it the preview magnified OR the image to conduct to the link to the page but I couldnt find a way to click on the magnified preview to get to the target page.
Is there a way ?