Site Search Questions

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
JustJan

Re: Site Search Questions

Post by JustJan »

I've tried removing all the searches except for SiteSearch. When I build, now I'm coming up with the following:
search_results.html
sitesearch-results.html

I understand the first one is the page I'm trying to upload. The second one I can't find anywhere! I have no clue where it's coming from or how it's being created. I've gone through everything in the object manager and I only have one SiteSeach now, which is located on Layout Grid 3.
JustJan

Post by JustJan »

I removed the inline link to page1.html, and I'm actually getting results in the search block now. I didn't upload the sitesearch-results.html but I still can't figure out where it's coming from. Also, I'm not getting very much results in the search box -- typical words used in the site don't show up, while some words do show up. I'm so very lost :(
JustJan

Post by JustJan »

I kept working at it, and it seems to be working now. I changed the site search indexing from text to content and that helped. I still have the second html file (which I uploaded), but have no clue where it comes from (sitesearch2-results.html)
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

The second one I can't find anywhere!
This file is automatically created to display the results inside the inline frame.