Html code

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Keith Hughes

Html code

Post by Keith Hughes »

Hi when I add html code that is not shown on the webpage, where should I place it in WYSIWYG page view. I usually place it either below the page layout. or to the right of the page. If it is within the page layout it becomes difficult to select. (Things like statcounter, Google adsense ready to use java script etc)
WWBman

Re: Html code

Post by WWBman »

I use Statcounter and in 'HTML Properties > Type' I use Before </body>.
You can put it anywhere on the page.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

The place of the code depends on the type of code. Every script has different requirements.
Keith Hughes

Post by Keith Hughes »

I think you miss understand I mean when html itemes are placed outside the view point and then show as page errors, that could be anything in html which is placed in the head or body etc but does not show as an item on the page I either place them at the bottom of the page or to the right of the viewpoint. If they are within the viewpoint they are difficult to select and or to move.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

To be able to help you, I need to see what you have done.

Related FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=82134
Keith Hughes

Post by Keith Hughes »

The four html items at the bottom of my page (how can I send you an image)?
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

(how can I send you an image)?
Providing just a image doesn't help, what is being requested is a very basic copy of your project i.e. the .wbs file. Please see the urls that Pablo provided for information on how to. Once you have done this upload to your own site and provide a url to download from or upload to the likes of Mediafire and again share the generated url.
Keith Hughes

Post by Keith Hughes »

The image would help, because I don't have any problems with the website page Just how I view it in WYSIWYG I have this error when viewing my error report.
Html15_Stat,Object is outside the viewport,The object's outline is outside the page boundaries.
Extension4,Object is outside the viewport,The object's outline is outside the page boundaries.
Html11,Object is outside the viewport,The object's outline is outside the page boundaries.
Html3,Object is outside the viewport,The object's outline is outside the page boundaries.

If I place these item within the page boundries they become difficult to manage and move around the page, and then to see where they are. This has no effect on the website page view, just a matter of page tidiness for me in WYSIWYG.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

These errors mean that there are objects on the page that are outside the page boundaries.
If they have no effect on the layout then you can ignore the messages.
Keith Hughes

Post by Keith Hughes »

Yes I do ignore them, but I wanted to know how I should actually deal with them, should I just locate them to the right of the screen or to the bottom. If they end up within the page they are hard to locate and move around.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Normally, you would have to move the object inside the page boundaries.
Or you can right click the message and select 'Hide warning'
alan_sh

Post by alan_sh »

Just a thought, but if you click on View from the menu, one option is "View outlines". Turn that on and you get a box around each item on the screen. It should be very easy to see where they all are then. If you also click on "render hidden objects" you can also see the ones that don't appear in that breakpoint.

It may help

Alan
Hbrownell

Post by Hbrownell »

I'm stuck in this issue too. I have a number of embedded pages, and on the index page it's calling out that almost of them are "Object is outside the viewport". Yet, when I check the pages that comprise the block it all checks out. No errors on any of the pages. To the best of my knowledge all the numbers add up to less than the width of the page that it's placed in. But the block assembly itself still shows no errors.

So it's the
individual pieces
Assembled blocks
Index page all the blocks come together : is where the error shows, even though the assembled blocks are built at 1024 and the index is 1200 wide.
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

Please share a demo project file of just the page(s) with the issue and remove all extensions. Very difficult to say what the problems are without actually seeing your project.
Hbrownell

Post by Hbrownell »

http://www.henrisandbox.com/Files/test.zip

You can look at the index page and see what I mean.
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

Your embedded page (nav-corp) does not have the same size breakpoints as the index page. You only have the default size and zero breakpoints on the nav-corp page and it doesnt even match the default size of the index page. Your embedded page should have the same size pages and number of breakpoints.

Also, when you use layout grids, you should not have the page alignment in the page properties set to "center horizontally". Change this to 'do not center this page'.