Uploaded WYSIWYG changes do not appear when I download website

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Curt

Re: Uploaded WYSIWYG changes do not appear when I download website

Post by Curt »

WWBman wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 6:01 pm BTW "but believe it too be transitory" should be "but believe it to be transitory."
Yes, yesterday I noticed that. I was hoping to fix it and add a period when the inability to upload first occurred.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Reading what you have posted of the log you have the following error below this indicates that you have no space left or limited and not enough to upload. As this is a server issue and not with the program as your host has tried to make out you can either delete unused files or get your host to increase the space you have so to resolve
replyLineQP: 552 Disk full - please upload later this
Curt

Post by Curt »

BaconFries wrote: Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:32 pm Reading what you have posted of the log you have the following error below this indicates that you have no space left or limited and not enough to upload. As this is a server issue and not with the program as your host has tried to make out you can either delete unused files or get your host to increase the space you have so to resolve
replyLineQP: 552 Disk full - please upload later this
Thank you. I suspect you are correct.
Curt

Post by Curt »

All is well. I can now upload my website.

I cleared out much extraneous material in my website's section of my webhost's server, which got me well under the memory space limit.

They apologized for erroneously blaming WYSIWYG.

Until a year ago, my website software was Serif's WebPlus. Whenever a full upload was performed, the default option was to also delete unused files. Apparently without this option on WYSIWYG, obsolescent files kept building up. It would be nice if we had this option with WYSIWYG.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

It would be nice if we had this option with WYSIWYG.
WYSIWYG intentionally does not remove files from the server because there is no way to know if these files are still in use.
For example, the files may have been placed there my the web host, a third party script or an extension.
Many extensions have additional configuration files that WWB does not know about. If the software would remove unknown files then this could break functionality.