Using "LazyLoad"

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
CosmickGold

Using "LazyLoad"

Post by CosmickGold »

I was reading about "LazyLoad" via Google, and learned it can speed up page loading on slow internet connections, by delaying picture loading until that part of the page is scrolled to, or fast load a low-density version of the picture for the viewer to see until the high-density version of the image has time to load, or adjust the size and other qualities as needed for fast loading.

So naturally, I wanted to know what my WB version 16.4.1 has built into it. I found no mention of "LazyLoad" in Help Topics, nor in the Tool Box, nor in Properties. The only reference to it I found (within WB) was the file "wb.lazyload.min.js", located in WB's js system folder. But here in the forum, an entry says
You can enable lazy load in the Miscellaneous properties of the image.
But that statement was for WB 14. I don't find any "Miscellaneous" tab in image properties in my WB 16.4.1.

So what's the story? How do I make use of LazyLoad now? Or do I not for compatibility reasons? Maybe I should simply be asking,
How can I make pages load the fastest in WB 16.4.1?
My contact info: WebViews.us@gmail.com
crispy68

Re: Using "LazyLoad"

Post by crispy68 »

If you want an image to lazy load, simply check the box in the options of the image object. Same thing if you are using the photo gallery. Many of the other objects also have this option.
CosmickGold

Re: Using "LazyLoad"

Post by CosmickGold »

HA! I see it. The last thing on the right in the first tab, and it's labeled "Lazy Loading".

Needless to say, Thanks Guys!
My contact info: WebViews.us@gmail.com