*** SOLVED *** MAL FUNCIONAMIENTO DE LA INTERFACE DE LA APLICACION

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Moises_Diseño

*** SOLVED *** MAL FUNCIONAMIENTO DE LA INTERFACE DE LA APLICACION

Post by Moises_Diseño »

Hola a todos y todas.
Voy a tratar de ser los mas descriptivo posible ya que el problema que presento en la aplicación es un poco difícil de explicar. Para que ser mas entendible voy a responder las misma preguntas que se plantean en la reglas del foro.

Cuál es el mensaje de error exacto?
No es un mensaje de error es mal funcionamiento de la interface.
Cree un diseño que de un momento a otro comenzó a tener problemas. se queda queda pegado (como si le faltase memoria ram).
al mover el cursor del ratón o el scroll queda pegado y demora en moverse, lo mismo cuando quiero agregar cualquier elemento.

¿Puedes reproducir el problema en un nuevo proyecto?

El problema solo lo presento con este diseño en particular, guarde una copia del mismo archivo con otro nombre para saber si había algún problemas de mal guardado.
Pienso que puede ser la configuraciòn de algún elemento, pero es extraño por que este el tercer diseño que hago y usé las misma configuraciones. Estoy usando la última versión 16.4.2

¿Funcionó anteriormente? Si es así, ¿qué cambió antes de que dejara de funcionar?

Funcionó, el único cambio que realice fue el color de la interface el cual también funcionaba. Borre toda las configuraciones dentro del diseño las barra de menú, formulario, saque algunas imagenes que estaban muy pesadas. Lo volví a reestablecer y el problema persiste.

¿Agregó algún código personalizado o de terceros? ¿Funciona cuando eliminas todo este código personalizado?

No use ningún código. Todo lo que he usado es preestablecido por la aplicación

¿Usaste extensiones? ¿Funciona cuando quitas todas las extensiones?

No use ninguna extensión. Todo lo que he usado es preestablecido por la aplicación

¿Está utilizando una versión traducida? ¿Funciona cuando vuelves al inglés?

Estoy usando una versión traducida al español, en la versiòn en inglés tampoco funciona.

¿Leíste la ayuda y las preguntas frecuentes (http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10)? ¿Quizás el comportamiento esté documentado en la ayuda o en las preguntas frecuentes?

No encontré repuesta o algo parecido para este problema tampoco un tema en especifico. Estuve investigando en tutoriales y usuarios pero hay muy poca información.

Grabé un video mostrando el funcionamiento pero no se como compartirlo en el foro.

Ojalas me puedan ayudar
Gracias!

SALUDOS COMUNIDAD :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

Google Translate:
Hello everyone.
I will try to be as descriptive as possible since the problem that I present in the application is a bit difficult to explain. To be more understandable I will answer the same questions that are posed in the forum rules.

What is the exact error message?
It is not an error message, it is a malfunction of the interface.
Create a design that suddenly started to struggle. it stays stuck (as if it lacked ram memory).
when moving the mouse cursor or the scroll is stuck and takes time to move, the same when I want to add any element.

Can you reproduce the problem in a new project?

I only present the problem with this particular design, save a copy of the same file under another name to see if there were any missaving problems.
I think it may be the configuration of some element, but it is strange because this is the third design that I do and I used the same configurations. I am using the latest version 16.4.2

Did it work before? If so, what changed before it stopped working?

It worked, the only change I made was the interface color which also worked. Delete all the settings within the design the menu bar, form, take some images that were too heavy. I reset it again and the problem persists.

Did you add any custom or third party code? Does it work when you remove all this custom code?

Don't use any code. Everything I have used is preset by the application

Did you use extensions? Does it work when you remove all the extensions?

Do not use any extension. Everything I have used is preset by the application

Are you using a translated version? Does it work when you go back to English?

I'm using a version translated into Spanish, the English version doesn't work either.

Did you read the help and FAQ (http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10)? Perhaps the behavior is documented in the help or FAQ?

I did not find an answer or something similar for this problem or a specific topic. I have been researching tutorials and users but there is very little information.

I recorded a video showing how it works but I don't know how to share it on the forum.

I hope they can help me
Thanks!
BaconFries

Re: MAL FUNCIONAMIENTO DE LA INTERFACE DE LA APLICACION (NO ES UN ERROR)

Post by BaconFries »

First when posting can you please write in English. To be able to help you with this what version of Windows are you using? Note that the latest version is WYSIWYG Web Builder 16.4.3 (last update: September 3, 2021) Are you using the 32bit or 64bit? If you are using the 32bit then perhaps you are out of memory as your project is limited to 2GB What is the exact error message if any?
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

when moving the mouse cursor or the scroll is stuck and takes time to move, the same when I want to add any element.
Maybe you have enabled "automatic backup" in Tools -> Options -> Backup?
For larger projects it may take some time before the project is saved. During that time, the UI may block temporarily.

if you need further assistance then please share a demo project and describe the exact steps to reproduce the problem.
Related FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=82134
Moises_Diseño

Post by Moises_Diseño »

Thanks for the reply. Sorry to write in Spanish but my English is pretty bad.

Use Windwos 10 64bits version 21H1 I7 10gen
8gb ram.

The version of the Web builder is as described. It does not update to 16.4.3

I will try what they tell me. and I will comment on the solution.

Thanks.
Moises_Diseño

Post by Moises_Diseño »

Pablo wrote: Tue Sep 07, 2021 5:23 pm
Maybe you have enabled "automatic backup" in Tools -> Options -> Backup?
For larger projects it may take some time before the project is saved. During that time, the UI may block temporarily.

if you need further assistance then please share a demo project and describe the exact steps to reproduce the problem.
Related FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=82134

Hello again

Sorry for the delay, I am just restarting the application and I still have the same problems after following the indicated steps.

Update to version 16.4.3

Now I share a google drive link with the folder named LBDLQ_TEST with the wbs file for your review.
Please indicate if there are problems with the link

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uWU9t3 ... sp=sharing

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1CGjGw6 ... sp=sharing
(Video showing the execution of the application. It can be seen how the interface is not responding)

I reiterate the problems

What is the exact error message?
It is not an error message, it is a malfunction of the interface.
Create a design that suddenly started to struggle. it stays stuck (as if it lacked ram memory).

Can you reproduce the problem in a new project?

I only present the problem with this particular design, save a copy of the same file under another name to see if there were any missaving problems.
I think it may be the configuration of some element, but it is strange because this is the third design that I do and I used the same configurations. I am using the latest version 16.4.2

Did it work before? If so, what changed before it stopped working?

It worked, the only change I made was the interface color which also worked. Delete all the settings within the design the menu bar, form, take some images that were too heavy. I reset it again and the problem persists.

Did you add any custom or third party code? Does it work when you remove all this custom code?

Don't use any code. Everything I have used is preset by the application

Did you use extensions? Does it work when you remove all the extensions?

Do not use any extension. Everything I have used is preset by the application

Are you using a translated version? Does it work when you go back to English?

I'm using a version translated into Spanish, the English version doesn't work either.

Did you read the help and FAQ (http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=10)? Perhaps the behavior is documented in the help or FAQ?

I did not find an answer or something similar for this problem or a specific topic. I have been researching tutorials and users but there is very little information.

Thank you
I stay tuned for the answer
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

The link to your project does not work for me.

But did you check if you have auto backup or the restart manager enabled?
Or maybe your images are very large, so they take up a lot of memory? Did you optimize the images before adding them to the page?
Moises_Diseño

Post by Moises_Diseño »

Pablo wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 7:58 pm The link to your project does not work for me.

But did you check if you have auto backup or the restart manager enabled?
Or maybe your images are very large, so they take up a lot of memory? Did you optimize the images before adding them to the page?

Yes,
everything indicated was verified.

The images are optimized. To test if they were the images, delete them all and just leave the flex boxes and layers.

I leave the link again

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1uWU9t3 ... sp=sharing
alan_sh

Post by alan_sh »

I downloaded and tried it out. It seems to be one page with images. None of the links (the down arrow for example) do anything.

Anyway, I loaded it up and it seemed to be OK. This is on my laptop (16Gb memory) with WWB 16.4.3 64 bit. WHat can I do to make it 'fail'?

Alan
Moises_Diseño

Post by Moises_Diseño »

alan_sh wrote: Mon Sep 20, 2021 9:54 pm I downloaded and tried it out. It seems to be one page with images. None of the links (the down arrow for example) do anything.

Anyway, I loaded it up and it seemed to be OK. This is on my laptop (16Gb memory) with WWB 16.4.3 64 bit. WHat can I do to make it 'fail'?

Alan
Thanks Alan.

I already discovered the problem. And it had nothing to do with the application.
Your answer made me think further.

The problem was in the latest Windows update. The update changed the power configuration of the cpu, I don't know why, it left it at 40% performance and the cooling directive in passive.

Reset cpu power to 100% and cooling directive to active.

Now it works as before without problems.

Sorry for the ignorance on the subject
Consider that I do not know anything about computer science and Wysiwyg web builder I am just learning

Problem solved

Thank you all for the answers.