Can't Find Templates folder

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Fabian

Can't Find Templates folder

Post by Fabian »

Hi
I've just opened WWB 16 and it only had 3 templates so I went looking for some others. But when I came to unzipping them I couldn't find the Template folder.

I followed the 'How to install templates' tutorial but my computer is setup slightly different from the norm. My C drive is just for the Windows 10 stuff that runs the desktop computer. Then there is an E drive with everything else on it including WWB installation files, but there's no Documents Folder or a Templates folder in those files.

Can someone tell me where I should put the template files so they show up in the program when I run it.

Thanks a lot.
Fabian
alan_sh

Re: Can't Find Templates folder

Post by alan_sh »

Have you looked for a "WYSIWYG Web Builder" folder in your Documents folder (wherever that is)? Templates should be underneath System, which is underneath that one

Alan
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Fabian

Post by Fabian »

Hi Pablo
It's rather confusing having 2 drives instead of the usual 1 (C:) but now I've located the little bugger in 'My Documents' as you said. btw I had 2 of these as well and the one with the WWB files was nowhere to be seen.

I had to use 'Search' in windows 10 to find it in the end.

Anyway all sorted and thanks to both replies for your help.
Fabian