CMS Plugins Not Working !

Issues related to the CMS tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/cms_tools.html
A lot of information about the Content Manager System can be found in the help/manual. Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the demo template that is include with the software.

CMS trouble shooting / FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=43245
amir2314

CMS Plugins Not Working !

Post by amir2314 »

Hello Dear Pablo , My CMS Plugins Not working good or right ...
when i cheack and mark the plugins name on CMS admin for example : poll ,tell a friends , plugins manager or any other ... plugins , after uploading on wamp server to see the result Page is empty ! but when i delete my plugins on CMS after uplouad every things IS OK AND good working !

i see my Documents\WYSIWYG Web Builder\system\plugins folder ... just file manager plus working good and other plugins can't show up after upload !
where is problem ?!
Pablo

Re: CMS Plugins Not Working !

Post by Pablo »

This is most likely caused by a misconfiguration

Tips:
- start with one plugin at a time and make that work first before you add more plugins.
- enable the PHP error log on the server so you can see why it does not work.
amir2314

Post by amir2314 »

hello again , i find my problem :lol: , my plugins folder on document was empty :shock: !!! installed again :idea: , thank you very much dear pablo :oops: <3
amir2314

Post by amir2314 »

Pablo wrote: Thu Aug 10, 2017 11:59 am This is most likely caused by a misconfiguration

Tips:
- start with one plugin at a time and make that work first before you add more plugins.
- enable the PHP error log on the server so you can see why it does not work.

sorry again DEAR pablo , i see the forum post for customize CMS admin , i find this : You can actually translate most of the text in the CMS administrator via this undocumented trick:
1) Right click the CMS admin object
2) Select 'Object HTML' i nthe context menu
3) Select 'After tag'
4) Copy/paste this code:

my problem is that how can i customize any other plugins on CMS Admin too , in your code that you posted in forum , plugins label's like
: comment , faq and all plugins content not found by me
im persian then i wanna to translate all my CMS Lable with All My plugins To persian , can you help me for this one please ?
i promise to KEEP silent my self for some day's :D :D :D
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

CMS plugins are just PHP scripts, so you can modify the text by editing the script files.

See also:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/cms_plugins.html