Text Box suddently changes width

Questions related to the Responsive Web Design tools of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/respon ... esign.html
Please read this first before posting any questions! Also check out the example project to get an idea how the RWD concept works.

Responsive Web Design FAQ:
http://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/view ... 10&t=63817
Jose Barzuna

Text Box suddently changes width

Post by Jose Barzuna » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:24 pm

Hello,
I am creating a page within a site that has a rather long length, by the time I finish it will probably be 60,000 to 90,000 pixels high
The page is basically a stack of Flex Containers one in top of the next with a Text object inside with the contend, every Flex Container with its basic text object come from the first one I published

I am encountering a funny issue, as I pass the 23,500 pixel height the text element for all the Flex Box containers below shrinks all the sudden the way you can see in the included image, the only Flex Box container within this page that has something different is the one that follows this container which instead of the text object I put an image from file

At first I thought I might have done something wrong so I deleted the offending containers and started over from the 23,500 pixel mark and upon uploading the page again the text objects shrunk within the Flex Container, I also noted that the css menu did not upload right for this page from the master page, it is as thought an old version of the menu is still there

Do you have any idea on what could be happening?, I am about to delete again all the Flex Box containers to start over from the last correct Flex Box but I do not want to waste time with something that repeats time after time
Is there a limit to the height of a page in WYSIWYG that could cause this?

Pablo

Re: Text Box suddently changes width

Post by Pablo » Fri Jun 18, 2021 7:57 pm

It is difficult to help you without seeing your settings. but I guess it has something to do with the flexbox properties or another conflict in the configuration.
If you need further assistance with this then please share a demo project so I can see all your settings.

Related FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=82134

Jose Barzuna

Post by Jose Barzuna » Fri Jun 18, 2021 8:15 pm

I just fixed everything and everything was looking good on WYSIWYG, however, upon uploading to hosting again the text boxes got messed up in WYSIWYG, in the web page the page is still showing and old page even thought it reported successful upload

Jose Barzuna

Post by Jose Barzuna » Fri Jun 18, 2021 10:15 pm

Hello,
I was able to fix it and figure it out
This page had a master page with a css menu, at some point that master page was set to do not publish and any Flex Containers that were added to the page after that were being messed up after I tried to upload the site. All new (after the status of the master page was set to do not publish) Flex Box Containers with its text objects were being reset from a 970 width to 100 width, now that I have reestablished the publish state of the master page it no longer does this
I feel that it should have reported an error and not mess up my objects, I leave it up to you to check this out

Pablo

Post by Pablo » Sat Jun 19, 2021 6:51 am

It is difficult to help you without seeing your settings.
If you need further assistance with this then please share a demo project so I can see all your settings.