Adding Amazon Affliate Links

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
Markoc

Adding Amazon Affliate Links

Post by Markoc »

HI,
I'm trying to add some Amazon Affiliate Links but the entire link image and text seem to get cut off. I have them in a HTML box inside a layout grid. Any idea why its not displaying properly?
Thanks!
Mark
webpage:
http://www.markoconnellphoto.com/geartest.html
BaconFries

Re: Adding Amazon Affliate Links

Post by BaconFries »

Have you set the HTML Object to "Full width" true?
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

It looks like the amazon links are displayed inside an inline frame, so it may be better to use WWB's inline frame object instead. Then you have more control over the 'frame'.
Markoc

Post by Markoc »

Thanks for the suggestions. The inline frame would work but was too cumberson to impliment. I ended up just adding the link to each paragraph about the item.
cacjcacj75

Post by cacjcacj75 »

Hi, after many troubles with those amazon affiliate links, i just found what the problem was. Just use the HTML code, write inside the iframe code that amazon will give to you. Locally will not work, you need to publish, if still not work, just go to your adblocker and allow that specific page. You will see the affiliate link then. Remember to use a message for your clients, to check for the adblocker in order to see the page. Hope this helps.