WYSIWYG Web Builder Parallels Mac M1 working?

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
Spypick

WYSIWYG Web Builder Parallels Mac M1 working?

Post by Spypick »

Hi Pablo, hi everyone,
I love using WYSIWYG Web Builder because I consider it to be the best webdesigning software. However, my laptop is dying and I was considering buying an Apple computer with the new M1 chip. I'm not willing to switch to Quick n Easy Web Builder because it's not quite the same as WYSIWYG Web Builder and I was wondering of this software was functionning well under Parallels (the Windows emulator) because I really want to keep using it. Many thanks for anyone's feedback :)
zinc

Re: WYSIWYG Web Builder Parallels Mac M1 working?

Post by zinc »

Spypick wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 2:59 pm Hi Pablo, hi everyone,
I love using WYSIWYG Web Builder because I consider it to be the best webdesigning software. However, my laptop is dying and I was considering buying an Apple computer with the new M1 chip. I'm not willing to switch to Quick n Easy Web Builder because it's not quite the same as WYSIWYG Web Builder and I was wondering of this software was functionning well under Parallels (the Windows emulator) because I really want to keep using it. Many thanks for anyone's feedback :)
To be honest I want to ditch my PC too and I don't see why WWB should not run Parallels. Best to give it a shot....
Running WYSIWYG Web Builder since 2007...
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

From what I have read, Parallels on M1 currently only supports the ARM based Windows versions, which is not officially available yet.
zinc

Post by zinc »

Pablo wrote: Wed May 19, 2021 3:55 pm From what I have read, Parallels on M1 currently only supports the ARM based Windows versions, which is not officially available yet.
Really? I cannot find the info - https://www.parallels.com/products/desktop/whats-new/
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

zinc

Post by zinc »

Thanks Pablo.