JPlayer & Layout Grids & Flex Containers

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
cfortney

JPlayer & Layout Grids & Flex Containers

Post by cfortney »

I want to place a JPlayer (audio) in a responsive site. I have tried placing it in a Layout Grid as well as a Flex Container and neither will contain it when the site is viewed on a small (cell phone) device. Am I doing something wrong or it just won't be contained? Is there a solution for a player that will be responsive? Thank you in advance for replies.
Bluesman

Re: JPlayer & Layout Grids & Flex Containers

Post by Bluesman »

cfortney wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 3:09 pm I want to place a JPlayer (audio) in a responsive site. I have tried placing it in a Layout Grid as well as a Flex Container and neither will contain it when the site is viewed on a small (cell phone) device. Am I doing something wrong or it just won't be contained? Is there a solution for a player that will be responsive? Thank you in advance for replies.
Hi cfortney. I tested to implement the JPlayer and also had some problems with it... Maybe it needs to be updated but it is a free extension that is provided as it is. No support. Pablo can maybe give more info...
Have you tried the "HTML 5 Audio player"? I have this in a couple of projects and works very good.
"Make My Day"

See my Website
cfortney

Post by cfortney »

HTML Audio only allows for a single mp3 file. The player that I was using allowed many mp3s. So I would need to create a new player for each song?
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Maybe the following will be of use.
HTML5 audio with playlist
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/audioplaylist.html
cfortney

Post by cfortney »

Thanks so very much!
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

BaconFries wrote: Wed Jul 14, 2021 4:55 pm Maybe the following will be of use.
HTML5 audio with playlist
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/audioplaylist.html
Tnx Bacon... thats the one I meant :D
"Make My Day"

See my Website