CHATBOTS

This section is for posting questions which are not directly related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Examples of off topics: web server configuration, hosting, programming related questions, third party scripts.

Note that these questions will generally not be answered by the administrators of this forum.
davehappen

CHATBOTS

Post by davehappen »

hI ALL, I hope this is allowed. I have just Purchased A CHATBOT Agency, (www.botchat.agency) And I will build a CHATBOT for your web sites (any Niche) at a very good discount. I am doing this for Forum members only but you can use them on any site you are building.
Just trying to pass on a little something for the help that has been given to me.
Dave
BaconFries

Re: CHATBOTS

Post by BaconFries »

Thanks for your offer. Before offering to anyone at a cost (discount) does the terms of use of your original purchase from the bot seller allow you to resell / redistribute it. If the purchase is in anyway commercial and for your use only then you may not be allowed to resell it as this will be a infringement of copyright. If you can provide a link to the original seller so it's terms of use can be viewed before selling on.