WWB17 Software Development Website Developed

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
vijayaraghavan.r

WWB17 Software Development Website Developed

Post by vijayaraghavan.r »

I have developed a simple site https://www.xintox.com for my software development activities using WWB17 recently https://www.xintox.com. Let me know the improvements and additional features that I can add to the site.
VIjay
USDefaultAhead

Re: WWB17 Software Development Website Developed

Post by USDefaultAhead »

The site takes way too long to load especially for a tech company. Either your server is too slow and bogged down or you using hugh files for the site that need to be reduced. But other than that it looks good.
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

The website looks fantastic. As a template like look it is a premium look to be honest. Most important thing about building a website is not how it looks but how overall makes it look. Designs can be any but is it according to content and SEO that is always a question for some.It takes precision dedication and really hard work to bring not a page with just colors but also with content which makes the whole thing a true website.

If you really are interested to make the website better in terms of performance it has to improve alot as when I tested it it got a D+ overall. The most basic one one google page speed which out of 100 it got 27. There are SEO issues too I think. If you want to see a WWB role model which did the best with wysiwyg web builder then look at the website in this thread check the structure and seo and if you need any tip you can contact. https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum ... hp?t=94810
Last edited by wwonderfull on Thu Jul 28, 2022 5:58 pm, edited 4 times in total.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

@wwonderful although you are not directly prompting your site with a url to it please read the forum rules at top
2) Do not promote...
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

BaconFries wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:35 pm @wwonderful although you are not directly prompting your site with a url to it please read the forum rules at top
2) Do not promote...
@bacon it is not for promotion but to guide. That is the reason the website link was not given and I gave the forum thread link so please understand.
Last edited by wwonderfull on Fri Jul 22, 2022 5:42 am, edited 1 time in total.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

Directly or in Directy your are still promoting, you are basically saying 'Hey look how great my site is' by guidance you try to give it here in tips such as the colour, fonts etc etc..
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

BaconFries wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 12:51 pm Directly or in Directy your are still promoting, you are basically saying 'Hey look how great my site is' by guidance you try to give it here in tips such as the colour, fonts etc etc..
If we achieved it with WWB then what is the problem to share the perfection which can be done with wwb so people can see the true potential of wwb? No one has yet said anything @bacon not even the topics orignal poster, yet you and I are arguing without a valid reason.
BaconFries

Post by BaconFries »

No one has yet said anything @bacon not even the topics orignal poster,
This is because he has not been active since January this year thats why!!! whether you made with WB or not you are still promoting, again you are just trying to show of by saying your site made with WB is much better than the OP!! that why I have asked you nicely not to promote but provide help here directly. If you don't like then you can take it higher to Pablo and then he can tell me I am wrong understood!!!
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

BaconFries wrote: Thu Jul 21, 2022 1:07 pm
No one has yet said anything @bacon not even the topics orignal poster,
This is because he has not been active since January this year thats why!!! whether you made with WB or not you are still promoting, again you are just trying to show of by saying your site made with WB is much better than the OP!! that why I have asked you nicely not to promote but provide help here directly. If you don't like then you can take it higher to Pablo and then he can tell me I am wrong understood!!!
Jealousy is a good thing @bacon it makes you burn and work better than your OP 8) try and make something better than us we would love to see the true potentials of wwb.
Bluesman

Post by Bluesman »

Love it... very nice site!
"Make My Day"

See my Website
VictorKrs

Post by VictorKrs »

Good evening! In my opinion, a very good site in style and quality of execution. Congratulations!
Croatia

Post by Croatia »

Lots of link's is not working... Otherwise great site... How did you make a responsive grid?
VictorKrs

Post by VictorKrs »

It would be very interesting to see and explore the *.wbs of this beautiful site:)