ELEGANT ICONFONT (FREE)

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.
There is a dedicated section for commercial extensions.
crispy68

ELEGANT ICONFONT (FREE)

Post by crispy68 »

Description:
Add the free Elegant iconfont to Web Builder containing 360+ icons.

All font files are MIT license and GPL license.

Download Package:
Includes folders containing the font files, .json file and .pdf instructions. Please make sure to read the install instructions!

Info & Download:
Web Builder Templates

--------------------------------------------------

If you like any of my free extensions, I would appreciate your support!

See some of my Menu Extensions:
Go here!

Need an interesting Slider or Slideshow Extension, check these out!
Go Here!
donjohnson24

Re: ELEGANT ICONFONT (FREE)

Post by donjohnson24 »

A very timely donation crispy68 - I had just completed an instruction sheet for using an iPhone to control the playing of MIDI files on a hand-turned small organ using WIDI Master for the Bluetooth connection, and Sweet MIDI for the controlling app. I had to reference a number of symbols that appeared on the iPhone, using this text like this: the 'i in a circle' symbol. By installing your font into Windows on my PC I was able to replace this - and other symbols - with the actual symbols in my Word instruction sheet, making it more easily understandable.
The instruction sheet is downloadable, and as other users would not have your font installed, I used a pdf file created from the Word document, and the symbols all appear OK on other PCs.
So, many thanks for this and your other donations to the WWB world.
See https://www.donjohnson24.co.uk/iphone.php and https://www.donjohnson24.co.uk/SweetMIDIoniPhoneX.pdf
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

@donjohnson24,

That's great!! Glad you found it useful.
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

I have to say the icons you provide crispy look simple but so elegant that it makes anything look content alive. The icons you are sharing are much important in my opinion as I know the use of it. Gracious work @crispy.