Website template for the manufacturer of greenhouses, for independent further filling.

You can use this section of the forum to show your website created with WYSIWYG Web Builder to other users.
Forum rules
PLEASE READ BEFORE YOU POST or your post may be deleted!

This forum is for users to display their websites created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.

Rules for posting in this section:
1) Do not ask any WYSIWYG Web Builder help or support related questions here.
2) Do not Promote your website on somebody elses thread.
3) Do not start more than one thread about your site.
4) Do not say anything negative or mean about somebody's site. Constructive criticism is great and encouraged, but being deliberately nasty will not be tolerated.
5) Do not post any site that is not created with WYSIWYG Web Builder.
6) Do not BUMP your post unnecessarily/repetitively.
7) Do not speak/type in another language than English. That way everyone can understand you.
openomsk

Website template for the manufacturer of greenhouses, for independent further filling.

Post by openomsk »

I would like to hear criticism. What do you think, what shortcomings are striking and what should be paid attention to?

I made a website, or rather something like a template, so that the client fills his website himself.
I didn’t use breakpoints in the interface of the constructor itself, so as not to burden the client with unnecessary problems and training, but I registered CSS media queries so that the size of the titles would change depending on the screen size.

Here is a demo of the template site: https://demokarkas.htmlplus.ru

The highlight of this work is the product calculation calculator. Where the cost of the product varies not only from the options that the buyer orders, but also from what size of the product will be chosen initially (2, 4, or 8 meters).
The peculiarity of the calculator is that when calculating on smartphones, a fixed panel appears at the bottom of the screen, which displays the change in cost depending on the selected options. This was done for convenience, since on large monitors the calculator interface is visible in its entirety, and on mobile it stretches down and the final amount is only visible when you scroll down the page, which is not very convenient for the site visitor.

View of the calculator on the desktop

Calculator view on mobile

Here is a demo page with a calculator: https://demokarkas.htmlplus.ru/nefela-v2.php

The template uses a lot of different tricks that allow the site customer to easily work with the project and not think about many things.
For example, the H1 heading is substituted automatically. The calculator sends the order, where the name of the selected product is automatically written, depending on which page the order was sent from, and my customer does not need to change the subject of the letter inside the form. Canonical pages are also automatically assigned, depending on how the page is named. In general, the user clones the page, changes the file name and voila - the canonical tag has a different value in the code!
There are a number of interesting solutions, but I'm too lazy to paint)))