WYSIWYG Login tool number of users

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Spypick

WYSIWYG Login tool number of users

Post by Spypick »

Hello,
I'm working on an educational website from WYSIWYG Web Builder and I would like its content to be gated by a sign up / log in process. Potentially, the number of students signing up can be really high as I'm going to offer the region that I'm from (in Europe) to use it for all its students. I was just wondering whether there was any limitations to the number of members signing up and whether a very important number of users might slow down the website? Many thanks for anyone willing to enlightening me :)
Pablo

Re: WYSIWYG Login tool number of users

Post by Pablo »

I am not aware of any limitations for the Login tools.
I think the only limitation is the size of the MySQL table, which depends on your webhost.
jerryco

Post by jerryco »

I don't know your hosting setup, but it would maybe be good to check with your host if they are ready to receive as much visitors as you are expecting, not to overload a (shared?) server.
// Love is the acceptance of nothing / Account age is no guarantee of efficiency ;-) ->

Above, Beyond, and @wwonderfull! <- Genuinely helps you with a powered up site that counts! Four Times Excellence!
Spypick

Post by Spypick »

Thank you both for taking the time to reply. I appreciate your help :)