Import HTML

Do you want to share WYSIWYG Web Builder tips, tricks, tutorials or useful HTML code? You can post it here...
(no questions or problems please, this section is not monitored by support).
Forum rules
This section is to share tips, tricks and tutorials related to WYSIWYG Web Builder.
Please do not post questions or problems here. They will not be answered.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
Morayweb

Import HTML

Post by Morayweb »

Hi Folks
I came back again to wwb after many years as I was a wordpress fanatic. Now it is so slow. I have a wordpress site which I would really like to move to wwb as the site is a lot quicker and safer. I wondered if I could import files into wwb in any way, or is it back to the drawing board. I dont mind learning it all but just wondered if there was any way.

Thanks again
here is existing site anyway.
https://www.morayscouts.org.uk
BaconFries

Re: Import HTML

Post by BaconFries »

Sorry that is not possible see the following asking the same.
viewtopic.php?p=455108
Morayweb

Post by Morayweb »

Ha Ha looks like he had the same problems etc as me. Oh well sleeves up and get on with it.
Thanks again for your info.
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

Morayweb wrote: Sun May 14, 2023 6:30 pm Ha Ha looks like he had the same problems etc as me. Oh well sleeves up and get on with it.
Thanks again for your info.
Nice website...

Importing html might get the texts in wwb but the css would be still needed I think. If you need help regarding redesigning your website based on wysiwyg web builder may be we can talk about that :) you can contact us from our website link in the footer of this post.

welcome