Breakpoints, Responsive Pages and device display

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.



PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Post Reply
petrorod
 
 
Posts: 1
Joined: Wed Aug 26, 2026 12:52 am

Breakpoints, Responsive Pages and device display

Post by petrorod »

I am trying to use Breakpoints for the 4 major device screen sizes, 1024,768,460,320. Must I use Flexible layers to place my objects in them or can I use just a normal Grid Layout form? And do I need to set responsive pages for All objects that will be participating in the break point layers?
User avatar
Pablo
 
Posts: 24957
Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:00 pm
Location: Europe
Contact:

Re: Breakpoints, Responsive Pages and device display

Post by Pablo »

There are multiple way to make your website mobile friendly. They are documented here:
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/layout_modes.html

In flexible layouts you can also use easy breakpoints:
https://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/easybreakpoints.html
Post Reply