Why round corners of border turn into sharp?
Posted: Tue Oct 06, 2026 12:02 pm
Hi guys, please, I apply border around form in web pages.
When I use "style -> solid" and set corners width 6 and radius 20, it appear as round in WYSIWYG Web builder and even as round on pages preview.
But when I use "style -> gradient" and set corners width 6 and radius 20, it appear as round in WYSIWYG Web builder but on pages preview it becomes sharp (instead round as it should be).
Please, why round corners do work in solid mode but they don“t work in gradient mode? Is there a way to make border corners in gradient choice to become round on web pages (not only on WYSIWYG Web builder screen?
Thank you.
When I use "style -> solid" and set corners width 6 and radius 20, it appear as round in WYSIWYG Web builder and even as round on pages preview.
But when I use "style -> gradient" and set corners width 6 and radius 20, it appear as round in WYSIWYG Web builder but on pages preview it becomes sharp (instead round as it should be).
Please, why round corners do work in solid mode but they don“t work in gradient mode? Is there a way to make border corners in gradient choice to become round on web pages (not only on WYSIWYG Web builder screen?
Thank you.