Best way to put a photo with text

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
crispy68

Re: Best way to put a photo with text

Post by crispy68 »

Can you provide me a demo project with what you're trying to do? You can send it to me at ron@wizbangwebdesign.com

What i envision is very simple but maybe I'm missing something and seeing your setup will help.
teterpi

Post by teterpi »

To protectourlands -i just saw your Post. Yes, if I could only do something like Compass and it does seem simple. That's very nice by the way. The layout grids seem to have their own mind. I generally understood what you were saying....I'll keep trying.
protectourlands

Post by protectourlands »

You bet. But take crispy68 up on his offer. He is top notch when it comes to using the layout grid.
protectourlands

Post by protectourlands »

Layout grid is a very powerful, feature rich tool. Remember each column in the grid can have its own justification value (left, right, center). These can also vary by breakpoint. It is likely you were not setting the correct justifications in your first attempt.

Also, If you need to change the order of columns or the vertical alignment in different breakpoints you will need to set the Grid System to Flexbox or CSS Grid instead of the default layout grid. You run the risk of older browsers not supporting these attributes, but I don't think there are many users left with browsers that old so I don't worry about that.

So glad it eventually worked out for you.