Cannot Edit Text Box

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
Martin555

Cannot Edit Text Box

Post by Martin555 »

Hey good people,

I ran into a problem this morning using my editor (18) and that is I am unable to open up a textbook to edit it. That is every page except the master page. On that page I am able to edit the text boxes as usual, but every other regular page in my site I am unable to edit the text boxes.

I have been using the editor since version 12 was on the market so I know how to edit the text boxes obviously but I have never run into this problem before and I have searched online and also did a quick search through the forum and I cannot find a solution to this problem.

So, nothing happens when I double click on the text box in the main pages only when I'm actually on the master page, that I can edit the text still as usual. There are only 8 pages inside my site so it is a small website.

Any pointers would be most grateful and appreciated.

Thank you

Martin
Pablo

Re: Cannot Edit Text Box

Post by Pablo »

Maybe you have placed is something on top of the text box?

To be able to help you, I need a DEMO project (.wbs file) so I can see all your settings.

I do not need the complete project because that will only take more time to figure out what you have done.
Basically, I just need a small project with one page and object(s) that are relevant to your question.

For further details about how to share a project file, please see this FAQ:
viewtopic.php?f=10&t=82134
Warrenr

Re: Cannot Edit Text Box

Post by Warrenr »

I have had a problem since loading WW18 with text boxs! Eventually I found out that the Insert Text Tab on the header now reverts to Responsive Text which has very limited editing. Maybe you have the same problem. See when you look at the properties of your Text boxes if the heading is Text or Responsive Text?