Accessibility Question

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
wwonderfull

Accessibility Question

Post by wwonderfull »

I was checking random websites and their issues using Microsoft Edge but suddenly went for WWB official site.

The first one marked is about the navigation button missing a title that I understand. Nothing major.

But what I did not understand is the 2nd one which is marked.
Audit usage of navigator.userAgent, navigator.appVersion, and navigator.platform
A page or script is accessing at least one of navigator.userAgent, navigator.appVersion, and navigator.platform. Starting in Chrome 101, the amount of information available in the User Agent string will be reduced.
To fix this issue, replace the usage of navigator.userAgent, navigator.appVersion, and navigator.platform with feature detection, progressive enhancement, or migrate to navigator.userAgentData.
Note that for performance reasons, only the first access to one of the properties is shown.
1 source
content-script-start.js:1
Just a question out of curiosity @pablo nothing major :)
Pablo

Re: Accessibility Question

Post by Pablo »

There is no script 'content-script-start.js' on the wysiwygwebbuilder.com website.
Maybe this is something added buy your browser?
wwonderfull

Post by wwonderfull »

Pablo wrote: Sun Mar 26, 2023 5:57 pm There is no script 'content-script-start.js' on the wysiwygwebbuilder.com website.
Maybe this is something added buy your browser?
I am using the latest Microsoft Edge with windows 11. No extensions or change of settings. You can test it with Microsoft Edge and see if there is any difference. My latest browser shows that I guess.

And if there isn't any content-script-start.js then what is the browser trying to indicate about ... That becomes a question.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

I think the message is related to Magnific Popup, it checks if the page is displayed in a mobile browser.
Nothing to worry about!