Dividers and events in cards.

All WYSIWYG Web Builder support issues that are not covered in the forums below.
Forum rules
IMPORTANT NOTE!!

DO YOU HAVE A QUESTION OR PROBLEM AND WANT QUICK HELP?
THEN PLEASE SHARE A "DEMO" PROJECT.

PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901

MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/getting_started.html
WYSIWYG Web Builder FAQ
MUDJ

Dividers and events in cards.

Post by MUDJ »

I don't know if I'm posting in the right section, but I wanted to ask if in WWB there is the possibility, once the dividers are activated, to be able to activate and deactivate them on mouseover, if they are activated in a card. The dividers have animations.
I don't think I could find the correct option (if any) in the "Events" menu, as I believe that the dividers are interpreted as effects and not objects. So in this case my question is: is it possible to enable the effects of the dividers on hover within a "card"?
If so can anyone help me with this? Just to understand if the function is there, and where to find it. Because I would like them to activate only when the mouse goes over them and not with scrolling the page.
Thanks for the help.
Pablo

Re: Dividers and events in cards.

Post by Pablo »

I' sorry, there is no option to control divider via events.
Basically, a divider is just a SVG image which is displayed inside the object's container.
MUDJ

Post by MUDJ »

Hello Pablo!
Thanks for the answer.
Now I wonder if this feature in events can be implemented with new version or new update of WWB.
It would be very nice to be able to check the dividers once they have been inserted, on mouseover, as having a card that can be graphically appealing, it makes certain things clear. Having many cards for example, it focuses on where the mouse is at the moment, also making it intuitive to click on them without the graphic aid of the classic "read more" button.
Pablo

Post by Pablo »

Events are targeted by the ID of the object.
A divider is not a separate object, so that makes it difficult to address it via events.
Also, a single object can have multiple dividers which will make it even more complicated.
I am not sure if this will be worth all the work, for (in my opinion) a small group of users who will find this useful.
MUDJ

Post by MUDJ »

I understand perfectly!
Maybe you can try to implement it in your spare time.. if you have any of course..
Thanks for the answer!
Regards!
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

Curious....what type of effects are you looking for when you hover over the card?
MUDJ

Post by MUDJ »

I just wanted the dividers to activate on hover and, consequently, if one clicks on the image or the button, he goes to the "card" extended page. Is only animation for a card.
All cards, in more card containers, 6 cards for container and in total 14-15 containers. The containers have effect type coverflow.
This is my idea for one page that have only a master frame.
crispy68

Post by crispy68 »

When you say "activate on hover", which animation are you speaking of? The entrance animation where it slides up? Or do you want a divider to maybe fade in on hover and fade out on mouse out or some similar effect?
MUDJ

Post by MUDJ »

Exactly "i want a divider to maybe fade in on hover and fade out on mouse out". This is perfect solution for me.
But i assume it could be of interest to others too, by removing the header and footer, and without having to set up a rollover to have something similar but not the same. I don't care about having text that appears on mouseover if i then have a page dedicated to the same extended content of the card.