PayPal Mini Cart

In this section you can share self-made extensions with other users of WYSIWYG Web Builder.

There are already more than 250 extensions available!
iamafireman

Re: PayPal Mini Cart

Post by iamafireman » Tue Aug 23, 2011 4:22 am

Thanks that did it.

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Tue Aug 23, 2011 11:31 am

Glad to have helped...

supersonictt

Re:

Post by supersonictt » Fri Apr 06, 2012 10:39 pm

BaconFries wrote:Hi kevin been working on this myself and believe I have nailed the postioning down in FF and chrome with how I set it up in the mini.js I can select whether to have it dropdown from left or right in FF, chrome I can send it on to you if you had a email that I can send too....you can let me know...
Hello BaconFries,

I've been trying to fix "L" "R" issue, but couldn't find out how!
Do you have any clue how to do so?
Thanks.

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:44 am

Hi supersonictt I havent use the extension for some time now, what version of the extension are you trying to use the version that I supplied Ken with or his? I memory serves me correctly with mine there is two settings for the left/right one needs to be set to L for Left and the other set to Left and vice -verus for right.

supersonictt

Post by supersonictt » Sat Apr 07, 2012 11:46 am

@BaconFries

The version am using is the one that doesn't have the combo boxes and extra settings (as reading this thread, he has two version, the very first one which am using and the second one has combo boxes and more complex settings).
The version I have has L and R, but whenever I set it to R it doesn't appear on right, it always appears on the left. And you mentioned that you had the fix for that, could you please let me know how you did it?
Thanks.

Patr100

Post by Patr100 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 1:04 pm

supersonictt wrote:@BaconFries

The version am using is the one that doesn't have the combo boxes and extra settings (as reading this thread, he has two version, the very first one which am using and the second one has combo boxes and more complex settings).
The version I have has L and R, but whenever I set it to R it doesn't appear on right, it always appears on the left. And you mentioned that you had the fix for that, could you please let me know how you did it?
Thanks.
You need to replace the old version with the updated one by Bacon Fries from this link

supersonictt

Post by supersonictt » Sat Apr 07, 2012 7:13 pm

Patr100 wrote:

Thanks.
You need to replace the old version with the updated one by Bacon Fries from this link
Thanks for the reply... But even this version pins the cart to the left!!

Patr100

Post by Patr100 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:12 pm

supersonictt wrote:
Patr100 wrote:

Thanks.
Thanks for the reply... But even this version pins the cart to the left!!
Yes by default but have you actually read the instructions for changing it to right?

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:18 pm

@ supersonictt try setting like this
paypal.gif

supersonictt

Post by supersonictt » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:45 pm

BaconFries wrote:@ supersonictt try setting like this
paypal.gif
Thanks a lot, it is working now :)
But is there a way to get rid of the extra settings in the extension?

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:52 pm

What ones are you refering to?

supersonictt

Post by supersonictt » Sat Apr 07, 2012 8:58 pm

BaconFries wrote:What ones are you refering to?
Well, in the same old extension, it was only the cart pinned to the top of the page, and I used the built-in add to cart button to show the cart.
Now in this newer version, it has combo boxes and other stuff (quantity...) that I found hard to setup, so I guess there is no way to remove them, right?

BaconFries

Post by BaconFries » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:06 pm

No sorry they are hard coded into the extension...I might need to take a look at this again and see if I can improve on it...it getting the time to do this but if I can I will...

supersonictt

Post by supersonictt » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:10 pm

Thanks for your replies :)
Take your time on that, no rush mate :)

Patr100

Post by Patr100 » Sat Apr 07, 2012 9:17 pm

BaconFries wrote:No sorry they are hard coded into the extension...I might need to take a look at this again and see if I can improve on it...it getting the time to do this but if I can I will...
Thanks for your work on this ext.It would be really good if you could make the cart appear to the right by default as surely this is the accepted convention for most similar carts - I don't know of any that hover/stick to the left. It just doesn't feel natural nor intuitive to be on the left.

-