SUMMER DISCOUNT! NOW ONLY: $49.95
(regular price: $59.95, this offer will expire soon!)
You can purchase WYSIWYG Web Builder securely online, with the help of our e-commerce resellers.
As soon as you have placed your order, our reseller will verify it and then your order will be processed. A custom registration key will be generated and e-mailed to you by our reseller after the payment is successfully processed. With this registration key you can activate your copy of WYSIWYG Web Builder!
A fully functional 30 day trial version of WYSIWYG Web Builder available.
We highly recommend that you try it before you buy it!
See also the refund policy.
By purchasing a license for WYSIWYG Web Builder, you will get:
- A license for a single user which can be installed on 3 computers. The license may not be shared with other users.
- A license allows you to create unlimited (commercial) projects and it is valid for unlimited time (for the version you bought).
- The 'Built with WYSIWYG Web Builder' logo can be removed from your web pages.
- Free updates and service packs for the version you bought. For example: if you bought version 16 then you will get all updates (16.1, 16.2 etc) for free until the next major new version/upgrade.
- Discounts to major upgrades.
- Access to many free extensions (200+). Commercial (paid) extensions are also available to add even more functionality.
- Read and write access to the official WYSIWYG Web Builder forum. The forum can be used for support, questions and anything related to building your website with WYSIWYG Web Builder. Questions are generally answered within hours (by the developer and/or other experienced WYSIWG Web Builder users). Note you will need to create your own forum account.
- Updates and new add-ons are released frequently.
See the release notes: https://wysiwygwebbuilder.com/forum/viewforum.php?f=1
EXTRA: NOW INCLUDES A FREE UPGRADE TO THE NEXT VERSION!
If you purchase version 16 now then you will get the next version (version 17) for FREE!
Version 17 will be a major upgrade. The release is currently planned for the end of this year, so it will take a couple of months before it's ready.