This extension implements a responsive vertical timeline. A timeline is a component which can be used to display content in chronological order.
It's great for sharing a story of your projects or a roadmap of its development. For example:
• Company history
• A project roadmap
• A visual presentation of how your portfolio evolved
• Each timeline item can have a title, sub-title (for example: date), description, icon and a button link to another (more details) page.
• Responsive, the timeline can be used in responsive layouts (with breakpoints) and layout grids.
• A breakpoint can be specified to switch to ‘stacked’ mode for smaller screens.
• All typography, padding, margins and colors are customizable.
Download demo version (save disabled)
WYSIWYG Web Builder 12.1 or higher
Navigation Extensions Pack Discount
This extension is also part of the Navigation Extensions Pack - Volume 3 which includes 9 commercials menu extensions for only $29.95!