Database error message
Forum rules
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/login_basics.html
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/login_tools.html
TIP:
A lot of information about the login tools can be found in the help/manual.
Also checkout the demo template that is include with the software.
PLEASE READ THE FORUM RULES BEFORE YOU POST:
viewtopic.php?f=12&t=1901
MUST READ:
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/login_basics.html
http://www.wysiwygwebbuilder.com/login_tools.html
TIP:
A lot of information about the login tools can be found in the help/manual.
Also checkout the demo template that is include with the software.
-
paulinlapine
-

- Posts: 1
- Joined: Wed Jan 07, 2026 5:01 pm
Database error message
I've been using wysiwyg web builder for a couple years now. My site has a login page to allow members to login to a private page. All has worked fine in adding new members, and changing passwords for them in the past. I use the login tool to download the database, edit it and then upload the changes. Today I started to get the message "Unfortunately it is not possible to edit the MySQL table locally, this can only be done online" when I want to change the database. I've never had this issue before. How do I resolve it?
- Pablo
- Posts: 24990
- Joined: Sun Mar 28, 2004 12:00 pm
- Location: Europe
- Contact:
Re: Database error message
If it suddenly stopped working and you did not change anything yourself, then this is most likely as web host related issue.
Maybe they have changed something on the server?
Maybe they have changed something on the server?
- onlye
-

- Posts: 546
- Joined: Sun Jun 17, 2018 12:36 am
- Location: Gluckstadt, MS USA
- Contact:
Re: Database error message
i use the crud extension to edit the database online for a couple of my sites. you can create a password protected page so only you see the update extension and then you can do the edit to the sql table directly without the download and upload.paulinlapine wrote: Thu Oct 01, 2026 11:11 pm ... I use the login tool to download the database, edit it and then upload the changes. Today I started to get the message "Unfortunately it is not possible to edit the MySQL table locally, this can only be done online" ...
onlye
Gluckstadt, MS USA
Gluckstadt, MS USA